HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Mission Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naleen
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 848

PostSubject: Mission Template   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Fairly self-explanatory. Use this template if you want to create a mission for another player. Realize that while you can take a mission you created by yourself, it must be GM'ed by a moderator or a party with no stake in the outcome. For all other missions, either the mission creator may GM or a mod may be PM'ed if desired. I will attempt to GM for anyone who asks.

Mission Name: Think of what to call the mission. Make it relevant, if not clever.

Mission Rank:See [Only admins are allowed to see this link] for details. the scale is F - S.

Commisioner:This can be an NPC, a Famiglia, or your own player character. Realize that if you chose your player character as the commissioner, the prize comes from you, but you are able to gain whatever item or goal that was specified in Mission Objectives as a result.

Mission Details: Why has this mission been requested and what is necessary to complete it?

Side Objectives:(optional) These are not necessary to complete the mission, but if you find yourself able to do them, you'll net yourself a nice little bonus.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sevflames.forumotion.com
Naleen
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Mission Template   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Code:
[b]Mission Name:[/b] [i]Think of what to call the mission. Make it relevant, if not clever.[/i]

[b]Mission Rank:[/b][i]See [b][url=http://sevflames.forumotion.com/t314-mission-ranking#951]Mission Rankings[/url][/b] for details. the scale is F - S.[/i]

[b]Commisioner:[/b][i]This can be an NPC, a Famiglia, or your own player character. Realize that if you chose your player character as the commissioner, the prize comes from you, but you are able to gain whatever item or goal that was specified in Mission Objectives as a result.[/i]

[b]Mission Details:[/b] [i]Why has this mission been requested and what is necessary to complete it?[/i]

[b]Side Objectives[/b]:(optional) [i]These are not necessary to complete the mission, but if you find yourself able to do them, you'll net yourself a nice little bonus.[/i]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sevflames.forumotion.com

Mission Template

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1