HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Shibuya Shopping District

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akimoto

Volts : 564

PostSubject: Shibuya Shopping District   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 pm

One of the 23 special wards of Tokyo, Japan. The name "Shibuya" is also used to refer to the shopping district which surrounds Shibuya Station, one of Tokyo's busiest railway stations. This area is known as one of the fashion centers of Japan, particularly for young people, and as a major nightlife area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Akimoto walked around town with her large black dog walking alongside her. She carried a instrument case on her back and had a very different foreign look to her. She was defiantly not from Japan. She looked at the huge LED screens filled with advertisements, celebrities, and music. The town was so bust especially because it was night time where everyone parties. She located herself to a convenience store where she sat down and took out a picture with some data. She showed the picture to her dog and put it away. "That is the man okay Mickael?" The dog barked and they exited the store.

She walked the streets till her dog pulled her into a direction. It was the man sitting by a window on a more upstairs cafe. She sees him and quickly locates to higher ground. She opens her violin case to reveal and sniper she may assemble. She lays on her stomach and aims than with no hesitation shoots. Bullseye. He's neck bleeds with instant death. She quickly pack and gets moving. Again on the streets her dog barks. "Alright...steak it is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

Volts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Michael, keeping his appearance hidden while in the shadows, watched Akimoto closely. His job was to make sure the balance in Namimori was kept, but it was also to keep the balance in Shibuya as well while he wasn't in Namimori. He pushed up his sun glasses as he pressed on his black tie and stepped out of the shadows.

"Akimoto I presume" He said stepping out, noticing a dead body in the distance. He ignored it and continued to face her.
"What brings you to Shibuya?" He asked her, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Aki turned around sharply almost drawing her weapon, her dog in front of her ready to attack. Than she saw it was a familiar face and lowered her weapons. "Down Mickael, this man is alright." The dog stopped growling and sat next to her. As she petted he's head she looked at him. "I'm here on bussiness... a request" She hands him a photo. "Shibuya is a lot harder to carry out a request than I thought. Too many people."

She looked ar Michael and observed him. "What brings you here as well, I thought you were in charge of Namimori? Or did you change sectors?" She puts her hands in her pockets.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{Icons_Teagan} {Character_Akimoto}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

Volts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Michael looked at the picture that was handed to him and then handed it back. He looked at the dog then gave him a smile. He turned his gaze back to Aki.

"I'm actually here on another job" He said. "I just got finished actually"
He brushed the dust off of his clothing.
"I am still stationed in Namimori for the time being, but my job brought me here, and i've been ordered to handle Shibuya as well as Namimori" He said to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 am

"You have a job as well? Quite busy aren't you?" She said looking at the people a bit. "Do you prefer Shibuya over Namimori? I would." Aki took the photo and stuffed it in her pocket. "Heard the school was very good there though... any new flame users? Anything new at all?" Aki looked at him, "I guess I won't say in Shibuya much longer. Since the CEDEF leader is watching over it." She said patting her dog as it stood. "Since you do know I'm not good with family relations in the Mafia world."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCAccount
Admin

Volts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Michael let out a chuckle then crossed his arms. "Don't worry, CEDEF won't make me do anything to you Aki" He said to her with a smile. "They'll have problems if they make me do that"
He looked at her closely.
"As for the new flame users, a couple of new flames have sprouted up in Namimori" He said. "A couple sky flames, a storm, and a lightning I believe"
He looked up at the sky. "Looks like Namimori is looking for some trouble in the near future if more and more keep showing up" He said to her. "And I do hope we can keep in touch, even if you are a mercenary woman, we are good friends you know" He stuck his tongue out at her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:43 pm

She put her right hand out to scratch her head and than back in her pocket. "I trust you'll keep your word. I don't like to be noticed by the CEDEF. Low Profile is key." She says looking over her shoulder as if someone was watching her. Than she made eye contact with Michael once again. "You know right..." She took out her phone and types things in. "Couple sky flames? That's rare.... do keep in contact. I wouldn't mind helping you out. Especially if you have some requests for me to do... at a price of course." Her dog yawned and rubbed its head against Aki. "Or if ya need some guards. Mickael would like to see these flame users as well."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCAccount
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Michael chuckled and rubbed his shoulder.
"I'm sure the new users would like to meet you" He said. "But, sadly, they aren't even really aware of their flame usage completely"
He let out a sigh. "I guess we can send Skylar to go train them or something, but I don't know" He said, unenthusiastically. "But, CEDEF won't do anything against a potential ally"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Aki scowled, "not even aware? What kind of idiots do you associate yourself these days?" She said in a monotone voice. "Ah? Skylar? I think that is an good idea. He is very knowledgeable...." She them look at him pulling out a knife, waving in front of his face. "Potential... You know I work alone. Unless the CEDEF paysfor my services. I don't ally with anyone." Her dog barked. She smiled and patted his head. "You pay me in partnership Mickael"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCAccount
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Michael looked at her.
"I don't have to pay though" He said jokingly. "I mean, we are childhood friends you know"
He winked at her. "Brings back memories of when we were kids, trying to kill each other then"
He let out a soft chuckle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Aki laughed. "I can give you a nice discount, nothing more~" She smiled, first time in awhile to a person who wan't her dog. "Business is business" She twirled her knife and stared at it. "Memories? I'm still trying to kill you~" She said jokingly. "You never know if someone requested to you know"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCAccount
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Michael let out a small chuckle.
"I doubt you'd try to kill me" He said. "Out of all these years, you still don't know what my flame is, and I plan on keeping it hidden till I need to use it's powers"
He crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:40 pm

She had a bored look on her face looking at the passing cars. "I couldn't care less what your flame was Michael. It's not like it's important to making profit. And times change, I haven't seen you in years. I could easily kill you." She said looking back at him from a side glance. "i already got rid of another close friend. Mad good profit too." Aki let out a sigh, "but don't worry, I won't kill you that easily like him, I'll make them pay a lot more since CEDEF does do a lot for the world. Even though I'm not fond of them."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCAccount
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Michael twitched as he listened to her talk.
"Well, I'm more than a friend" He said, still twitching. "But, I doubt you could kill me none the less, even if you'd get a profit"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Aki knocked on his head like a door. "Get with reality and the times. That was when my family was alive. We're just affiliates. But I do owe you a favor. If you need anything, I'll take one request for free." She petted her dog, "The only one for me is Mikael and my weapons." She said adjusting her violin case.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naleen
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Michael sighed.
"I don't think you'd pass out a mission to be with me" He said winking at her. He, of course, was joking. "What would you do if my request was to be my partner whenever I'm in town and in need of help?" He asked her. "Just like old times?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sevflames.forumotion.com
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Aki sighed and put her hands on her hips. "If I have no other requests and you treat us to dinner than sure." She said "compromising". The dog even chuckled and stared at him. "I think I'll declare on my own that's a deal. I heard somethings going on though. If you need help. Just buy me some quality steak and I'll come to your rescue~"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naleen
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 848

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Michael chuckled, then nodded in agreement.
"Whenever we meet again, I'll buy you dinner" He said to her with a smile. "I've gotta return to Namimori, somethings going to be going down soon I believe"
He rubbed his chin. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small slip of paper.
"If you ever need me, call me" He said to her as he stepped back into the shadows. He had to hurry and return to Namimori, the other members of the CEDEF were going to be there shortly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sevflames.forumotion.com
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Aki took the slip of paper and automatically saved his number. She texted him so he may have her number "I can say the same to you. Need anyone dead? You know who to call... but not the other CEDEF members. You know I don't like them." She went in the other direction with her dog following behind her. "Namimori... is a non-mafia zone isn't it.... so what could happen.... "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Shopping District   

Back to top Go down

Shibuya Shopping District

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1