HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurogane

Volts : 651

PostSubject: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:56 am

Quote :

The Stella Polare, still reeling from the sudden destruction of 85% of their forces by the Teretti Family in an event dubbed 'The Night the Stars Fell', have placed their hopes in the young 14th Boss of the Family, Takashi Yokohama. A brash hitman with almost no sense of leadership, in the wake of losing the 13th Boss and his Guardians, he must lead the Stella Polare Famiglia in order to assure its survival.

Wishing to unify his Family under his new reign as boss, Takashi plans to travel to Japan, where he plans to locate and gather the remaining 5 Guardians before the Teretti can get them. Also in Japan lies the remains of the family's weapons cache, their last supply to Ingenium not already plundered by the Teretti. The only known alloy capable of conducting Dying Will Flames, the cache could be what the Stella Polare needs to overcome their rival family. That is, if the Teretti have not found it first.

That's the basic plot to the storyline. We all meet somewhere in Japan, and then go to find the base where the secret weapon's cache is. We are ambushed by the Teretti's 6 Guardians, and in the ensuing fight, we're defeated handily. Our defender Jameson, assassin Eddy Harada and the Ring Crafter Z. will come and save us from being killed, and then we return to Italy to plan our counterattack.

Our only enemies in this part of the storyline are the Teretti's Guardians, each one much stronger than us and capable of using unique techniques and weapons. Here's the general idea of the matchups and the profile of the enemy.

Spoiler:

Any change in matchups or better ideas for guardians?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunga

Volts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Well, i will Try to be much more active, which is easily. I can go on this site with my cell phone. And i can type on my cell phone. I just cant wait till the saga start. It will be hard going from sun, since the sun gaurdian in the anime/manga, does not has much time to shine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Actually I have a lot planned for the Sun Guardian, mostly for the structure of my family, but you are going to be useful. dont worry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

Volts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Nice plot~
I look forward to seeing this play out :3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H. J. Elliot

Volts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 pm

So far only
Kenichi
Dream Eater
H.J. Elliot

have posted, out of the 4 other people that need to post. Get on it guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:04 am

I was thinking, once this is all over, we enter into the next phase, where we start training. Does everyone have an idea of what their training, or should we get some "tutors" to help us through the process?

I can already train Sho and Natsume, because I know where their characters are going.

H. J. and Zach will probably train with Jameson

So Elliana and Dream Eater, are you guys going to train on your own, or with some tutors?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Eater

Volts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:09 am

Sparring? That could be a plot mover all on its own.

Other than that, maybe we could get an Arcobaleno. I think the number just tripled, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:39 am

You could use an Arcobaleno, but will they teach you anything useful?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunga

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Sorry for replying late, i had some problems, which i still have though. I forgot the site name, so i could not go on it on my cell phone, but now i got it. Its easy to type on it, since its an blackberry. So i can actually post with my cellphone. I dont like to think of which training i am going to do. I like to suprise myself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H. J. Elliot

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Too bad im training you Kenichi, but i wont tell you what will happen

btw, you CANT detect an illusion yet, especially one that hasnt even happened to you Kenichi...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunga

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:09 pm

I did not detect an illusion. I only saw you getting attacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 pm

the park is too large for you to see me. and surrounded on all sides by forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunga

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 am

Well I was lost, and that the park big is, does not mean that I am not able to see you. I just found you by accident
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H. J. Elliot

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Thats what we call Metagaming zunga, you have to change it because you somehow discovering me when nobody else can see me will ruin the plot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunga

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Sho, I edited my post and put the reason he 'ignored' you. And if that is metagaming, that makes saving somebody who is in danger metagaming to. Because nobody else saw the one in danger (?). I edited though because I know you won't back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H. J. Elliot

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Its not about me backing down, you cant know something that you can see, hear, or feel, that is what metagaming is.

If you read my description of the park, it is A LOT bigger than a neighborhood park, is covered with trees that obscure your vision, and you cant see the street from inside of it.

You purposefully ignored that by somehow knowing that H. J. was being attacked when it was impossible for you to know that. Dont include "saving people" because that's not what this is about, you can save people you see or hear, H. J. is not one of them.

He's suppose to be defeated, thats the point of this entire battle, we all are so dont try to be passive-aggressive about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunga

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Fine, its mine fault, i could not read it good from my phone. Sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 pm

So at this point, though a few of you havent posted, we've moved it forward to begin the battle, we already have the battle groups listed and the description of our opponents, so everything is good.

Remember, though we will lose these battles, You should fight as well as possible, mostly because it gives you more volts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:27 am

cool. Glad we got that little spat over with. Don't worry zunga, we still love you. Smile
Anyway, anyone have a strategy to beat some of the guardians? Feel free to share!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunga

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 am

You really do...? I... I,,,, DREAM EATER-SAN!

Now serious. I thought we had to lose?

I guess for sun and cloud against lightning. I read that she was nice, so why not try to make an compromis, and get her on our side? I am really dry right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:34 pm

We do lose, but at some point, we also beat them. So it would help for when we actually have to win.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah. Just because we have to lose doesn't mean I wanna go down like a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:44 am

I cant give too much away since I made the characters, but for the most part, leave the Mist Guardian to H. J.; The whole inner workings of illusion would be difficult to explain to others.

Let me just say that beating them will require a more dynamic approach to tactics than what you're using right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunga

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:02 am

Well, i can get more tactics, if i get more information. So i am going to wait till we fight them, lose, and then get an tactic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Normally creating strategy will require you to not have much information, what i've already given you should be enough. Elliana appears to have picked it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet   

Back to top Go down

Stella Polare Plot Event: Rivals Meet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1