HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Just another day in Namimori

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sho

Volts : 23

PostSubject: Just another day in Namimori   Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 am

"......."

A silver blue hair boy was sitting down near the river of Namimori... his hands were touching the ground.. his turquoise eyes were staring at the sky... And you could see a fishing rod beside him.. he wasn't fishing nor doing anything.. All he did was that he was staring at the summer sky as the summer breeze was slowly blowing his hair gently. For him.. this was like a perfect day... Calm.... Alone... and not too hot eventhough it was summer....

"...This is.. great...." The silver blue hair boy suddenly opened his mouth, as he closed his eyes slowly. "..It was so calm.... I hope this will be like this until the night come.." He said as he slowly opened his eyes again, and suddenly pushed his body down to the ground.. trying to rest his body, and in the other side, his hands were slowly grabbing his fishing rod and pulled it up so he could see it, and when he saw it, a sudden gently smile then coming out. "Heh.. it's been a while, eh..? I wish I can go back to there again... As you know, guys....." He paused as he was staring at the fishing rod with a gently smile on his face..

"....I.. Miss you.. guys....." A sudden words came out from The boy's mouth. "..And thanks for everything.... ah.. maybe I can go to there again this weekend... yep.. I think I WILL and I MUST..." He promised himself to go back to the place that really really REALLY IMPORTANT for him!! This was just great... really great!! And It's been a while since the boy last visited, and on the weekend he would go again.. And so, after he was promisin g himself to go to the place that really important to him.. He then put the fishing rod back again to beside him and back staring at the sky with his turquoise eyes and a gently smile on his face.. but suddenly.... SIGH... "..I'm bored....." He muttered under his breath with a smirked. Actually, he didn't want anything weird happen to his day.. but.. duh!! He was bored!!! Oh my.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akari

Volts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Namimori   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

"Tonight is the night when the Hunter becomes Prey."

The sound. The soothing sound of a woman's voice, with such talent for success. She herself did not seem like the type to create such successful lines, most likely due to her ridiculously diminished physical form. Her voice was hypnotizing, more so than the most stunning painting or the best of all canary's songs. And to think she was human, too (in a way, at least).

But as every rose has its thorns, so does this magical sound lead to a fair disappointment. On this grassy hill, right next to the convenient, concrete road for bikes, what made its appearance following the line was not a woman of soft figure as expected, but a girl barely passing her first year of age. Sure, it is quite surprising to discover a baby girl, not passing half a meter in height and still walking independently, but the anticipation upon coming across such tones would still be an adult woman of gentle structure, like an angel.

"Now stepping in the Sleeping Forest."

It was a baby girl with large headphones distincting her from any other child her age. Her hair was pink and long, wavy reaching her back. Her eyes, large as expected from a baby, steel blue in color and reflecting nothing. Her stomach, shoulders and left thigh were shown through her unique, idol-like clothing that was - on close examination - identical to the idol Akari's last attire, to the smallest detail possible. In fact, if it weren't for her emotionless pale eyes and green pacifier hanging down her neck - this baby could have been a precise miniature of the idol.

She sighed at the last line as a huge shadow protected her from the sun's rays. It looked like a monstrous bird, that dark stain on the ground. The girl sat down not too far away from the boy, already present on the scene, looking up to the skies as well. Any person with enough knowledge over the mafia world would identify her as 'Anastasia Tobaro', otherwise known as just Anna.

And then her illogical voice (in relation to her petite body) was heard once more, proving to coming from the infant in the first place.

"Tell me boy, what do you think of those lines?" She asked out of the blue, with a confident yet cheerful tone. There was nobody else around, not a soul besides those two, so naturally young 'silver' there would figure the question is directed to him. His answer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sho

Volts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Namimori   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:53 am

"..Huh..?"

A sudden voice then came out from near him.. and it was... a woman's voice? oh c'moon.. Sho didn't have any intention to a wo---- wait.. what...? ...A.. Baby... and a... black.. bird..? the boy's eyes widened when he pushed himself up and turned his head to see for the woman.. and instead of seeing a woman.. Sho was seeing a.. baby? A baby that had pink hair with.. a large headphones on his head..? wait.. wasn't that kinda heavy for.. a baby..? Oh god... This day was getting ridiculous.. anyway! As soon as he noticed that.. er.. uh.. woman..? baby..? baby woman? the one who was talking, the sliver hair boy then quickly shook his head slightly as he rejected to ask a question back to the baby woman before he himself answering the question.

And so, once again, the silver hair boy turned his head upward to see the sky.. "The lines.. What do I think about them.. eh..? Free.. Calm.. and Gently..." He suddenly answered the baby woman with a little smile on his face, and then turned again to see the baby woman. "..Yeah.. that's what I think.. and I won't say anything about what do they look like.. you see.. everyone has a different mind and a different opinion.. so yep..." He paused and then turned his head again to the sky. Staring at the sky curiously.

"Yep.. That's what I'm thinking about them...."

He continued his words to her in a gently tone. And so, after answering her question, now This was his chance to ask back that why the hell a baby like her can have a voice like a woman!? And! It was a beautiful voice!! Oh god... this was really confusing.. but then! Even if that was confusing! Sho then still remained calm.. and yep, he wasn't gonna ruin all of his cool this fast, duh! And, because of that, The boy then took a breath slowly and let it out in a slow way too..

"So.. tell me.. how about you..? what do you think of those lines? and.. Is that black bird right there your friend?" ...wait.. what...? I thought you're gonna ask her about why he had such a beautiful woman voice in a baby body...? not this nonsense... oh god oh god... this was getting weird... but still... siiigh... Anyway!! He repeated the same question as the baby woman asked to him.. 'what do you think of those lines'.. He was just curious.. IF she asked him like that.. then.. that mean she had something in her mind about those lines, too... correct? wrong? Heh. Let's just see... shall we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in Namimori   

Back to top Go down

Just another day in Namimori

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Continent of Asia :: Japan :: Namimori-