HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Namimori Middle School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naleen
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 848

PostSubject: Namimori Middle School   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sevflames.forumotion.com
G.
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Alphonse wanted to explore Namimori's surroundings. And he started at Namimori's Middle School. Seeing all those kids remembered him of his life in USA, where he had to attend a private teacher for every subject he had. So for him, it was weird seeing people gathering in one room and being taught by the same teacher.

His curiosity invaded him, so he entered the school to see what was happening inside it.

"Who knows what can happen. Maybe I can learn something at my years" - he thought while he entered the library in search of an interesting book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Alex was looking for a book about the documented history of mafia families that used to live in the area. Just as he found the bibliography, he took notice of the transfer student and thought that he might be new to the school. "Hey, are you new to Namimori Middle? My name is Alexander Oswell, but you can call me Alex if you want." Alex said quietly and respectfully as he offered his hand to the American in acknowledgement. "I'm doing some individual research on gangs that used to exist in the area, like Vongola. I don't expect to find much though." Alex stated in honesty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G.
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Just as he was about to pick a book about Engineering, he noticed that someone came to him and talked to him as well. He gave a quick gaze to the man. He listened to what he said, he only talked when Alex mentioned gangs, especially the Vongola Family thing.

- "Vongola .... why have I heard that name before?" - He talked in a low tone, but Alex was able to listen to him - "Weren't they a famous Mafia gang that was lead by a powerful man named .. Tenth?" - He started to think a bit, and he remembered something - [b]"There is a book, but I don't know if you'll find it. It's called Gang Generations"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:10 pm

"I believe his name was Tsunayoshi Sawada, and I think he went here at some time. I am going to check out Gang Generations for my research. Is there a subject that you're interested in? Perhaps I can help." Alex said and asked politely, wondering if he could help the American in any specific way at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G.
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm

"I'm quite fond to engineering. But actually, now that you mention it, it would be interesting to see how this Vongola thing will go for you. Let me help and search for that book too. "- he said.- Oh, and by the way, my name is Alphonse. Alphonse King, I'm new here. I hope I can be helpful.
- He gave a small grin to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:12 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Alphonse. I already found the book, but I have some engineering books at home if you would like to borrow them." Alex said politely to Alphonse. He really hoped that he could become good friends with Alphonse, but he was well aware that the mafia world might intervene with that possibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G.
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:13 pm

That would be helpful. I'd be interested to see them, if you don't have a problem of me going to your house - Alphonse said. He was still interested in the Vongola thing. That name sounded so familiar to him, but he didn't remember when or where he heard it. The image of his father came to his mind, but he erased it inmediately, hoping that it didn't bring him bad moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:01 pm

"Sure, I'll give you the street street address and there are some questions I'd like to ask you when you come to visit." Alex said to Alphonse in a very serious manner as he gave him a paper with his exact address and house number, before he returned to his calm mask and checked out the book and then going about his day as usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Aomine sneaked into the third floor through a window and stepped in. He quickly observed the area and put on some glasses. "Xiah, a map of Namimori Middle School..." and without another word a map appeared on the lenses of he's glasses. "Careful, its just you and Junichi out there right now who know what'll happen." Aomine sighed and ran through the halls. "Man low secruity.... I wonder where you are gem"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

Volts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 am

Michael stepped into the room that the two intruders were currently in.

"Well, I didn't think you would be here any sooner" He said quietly as he leaned against the wall.
"Nice of you to show up, means I don't have to go on a search for the two of you" The man standing before Aomine and Xiah, was current CEDEF head of the Namimori division. He was tasked with guarding the Gem so nobody would be able to get to it.

"If you're still wanting that Gem, you'll have to go through me and every other CEDEF member that's on this floor and every other floor" He said to them. "And don't try any funny business with your illussions, I know one of you is a Mist Flame user and every member here has been trained to fight off illusions"

He watched the two, waiting to see what their next move would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:01 pm

[THERES ONLY ONE. XIAH IS TALKING THROUGH THE HEAD PIECES HE GAVE YOU. XIAH IS AT THE SHRINE]

Aomine looked at him with bored eyes. "I don't care what you've been train to do. How each flame user is unique and different. No one can be ready for a flame. Mist especially, we're illusions." He said as he curled he's hands into fists. When he released he's hands shruiken appeared between each finger. Aomine talked to the mic. "Xiah.... " After a click Xiah responded,

He's Michael Ignazio, a CEDEF member in charge of Namimori and just recently Shibuya. He's been in contact with a lot of people.Most recently an assassin. Be ready for anything. If you can't get to the Gem just hold them off. Aomine nodded and looked at the enemy. "I'm tired, so I don't even want to start here that long okay Mike.. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:14 pm

[Sorry, I tend to forget things when I'm handling emotional stress with my grandmother]

Michael chuckled. "I don't think you'll be able to land a hit on me" He said quietly. He looked at the other members of CEDEF who were behind him. "Don't make a move until I say so" He said to them. He closed the door behind him and he was now the only one in the room with the kid.

"So, tell me Aomine" He said. "Is it the Gem you are wanting? Or is it something else?"
He reached into his pocket and pulled out his ring and placed it on his left ring finger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Aomine stared at the other members before he closed the door. Aomine suddenly put he's shurikens away and sat down on the desk. "Honestly, all I want is some sleep. But than Gem belongs to us. We don't want the CEDEF to interfere with us and make our head master mad." He could hear Xiah yelling at him through the earpiece. He just sighed and removed he's goggles. "And Xiah is sure gonna be mad if he finds out I bailed just cause I was tired." He pointed at the door, "Are you sure you don't want your men backing you up?" Suddenly the desks in the room melted into the ground. "Hit or miss, I don't care. All I need is the dumb Gem."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Michael let out a low sigh.
"I'm sure" He said. "I don't need my men to handle someone with the mist flame"
He looked at him as he heard the yelling.
"He sure does yell loudly" He said quietly.

He crossed his arms and looked at him.
"We know you want the Gem, but you should know by now that the one that is here right now, is nothing but a decoy" He said. "The real one won't get here till the day of the ceremony"
He began to look serious. "How could you all have come here not knowing the one here now is fake?" He asked Aomine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Aomine chuckled a bit, "But he's a cute kid that shouldn't hear this." He took off he's earpiece and shoved it in he's pocket. Aomine glared at him. "Oh maybe you've dealt with mist flames but like I said. All flames on how its used are different.... therefore you don't know what to expect." Aomine yawned at the information he told. "Is the CEDEF could be so dumb. You might have all your men but we have Xiah. He's smart, he knows its a fake. We're here for different reasons. You see even though the Gems aren't here... you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:58 pm

"And while I am here, guess where your leader is at?" He asked, crossing his arms. "Alone in the Red Tree Park"
He pulled out his cell phone and typed up some words to his close friend.

"While you're here dealing with me, someone else is dealing with him" He said. "And your boy may know it's a fake, but that won't mean you'll be able to get the gem any time soon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Aomine sighed. "You underestimated the student council too much. And you say too many unessecary details." Aomine sudenly jumped up the ceiling. Now upside down. "I don't care if you know where Jun-Kun is, I don't care about the Gem, and I don't care what we know or don't." Aomine threw a shuriken, passing he's face and onto the wall behind him. "All I care about is drinking tea ro some music and taking nice naps. But right now I can't do that because its night. And Tao-san told me that at night I should use all my energy as much as I can." Aomine smiled, "and to be honest I didn't even train the past 3 days. I just slept so I can save my energy"

He jumped back to the ground, but instead of landing he sank into it. Only he's voice rang through the room. "So, Mike... let's play." The room turned back to normal and screams were heard in the hallways. Aomine attacked the rest of the crowd in a spilt second and ran through the halls to the stairway to find the roof. "I'm sure Mike can put up a better fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Mike laughed a little.
"Running away eh?" He asked.
As all of the people in the halls were attacked, they would soon get back up and go after Aomine. Already at the front was MIke, who was running faster than the rest.

"I know you can do better than that" he said to them. "Trying to go after your leader, or get the fake gem?"
He laughed some more as he was now caught up.
"I have more to me than you know" He said. "Which is why I'm unaffected by illusions"
The flame on his ring began to spark as the air in the room began to chill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:13 am

Aomine sighed, this man started to irritate him quite alot. "Do you have ears. I don't care where Jun is I don't care about the Gem. I don't care if I get caught, I don't care whether your defeated." Aomine stopped and jumped out the window. As he fell he threw a kunai onto the roof. It wrpped around one of the railing and he swung to the top. He landed on he's feet and stared at the sky. "This place sucks. So do its people." He put he's ear piece back on.

"These Namimori idiots are underestimating us, its starting to piss me off." Aomine chuckled, "If this guy ticks you off than something must be wrong. There not that strong.... or... at least there not that smart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:29 am

"I can hear you you know" he said to him. He continued to run.
"I'm not going to fight you unless you provoke us, but I'd prefer you go to your leader before someone gets the wrong idea, I mean, he is out there all alone" He said to him as he slid to a stop.

"Till next time Aomine" He said. He held his arm out as his men stopped behind him.

"But sir" One of them said.
"No" He said. "We really have no reason to be going after them at this moment, they were just here, but didn't do a single thing to us, when they could have"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:34 am

Aomine slightly bowed he's head and sat on the ground. "Your a good man. Not fighting unless there is a reason to. But Jun san can handle himself. He's the president for a reason. " Aomine only stared at them doing nothing. He was waiting for them to leave first. Until he couldn't feel there presnece anymore. It was only so he won't taint he's pride by leaving the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 am

Michael watched Aomine as he told him about his leader.
"I find no reason in fighting you since you haven't done anything except keep us here" He said calmly. His men behind him were wanting to fight, but knew if they disobeyed Michael they were done for.
"He may be the president, but if "that" person is going to be fighting him, he may have some trouble" He said. "He may be your president, but he's still a child"
He crossed his arms.
"Go ahead and go, before I change my mind" He said. "Your master may be tough, but, remember he's still a child, and even leaders have limits"

[Now Akimoto can come battle Junichi if you want her to]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:20 pm

[thing is we should try to contact other members to participate. Cause than it'll just end up being you and me doing this whole plot.]

Aomine sighed and jumped up to the railing and stood there. "You guys are boring. Jun can handle himself. If he feels he'll loose.... well I've never seen it happen but I'm sure he'll know what to do. But I never fight with people." Aomine fell backwards, "Guess I'll just meet up with Xiah." After he fell he disappeared into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   

Back to top Go down

Namimori Middle School

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1