HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Plot: Red Tree Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dream Eater

Volts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Damien dodged the bullet, only just avoiding being nicked. That one had been unexpected, and thus had been just slightly harder to dodge than the last. Damien shook his head. "I'll be looking forward to it!" He called after the bipolar girl. Strange how just about anyone could buy a decent weapon here in Japan- it was almost like being in Texas all over again. Finally Junichi woke up, completely unfazed by any of the previous going-ons. "Geez, ya really can sleep through anythin', can't ya? The girl was plannin' t' kill ya in yer sleep, the coward. Fortunately fer you 'n' me, Elliana was able t' scare her off. And yeah, we've been through a bit since ya last saw us. But ont' more pressin' matters: the Gem. Back off, and no one gets hurt. I promise ya, the Stella Polare Famiglia will protect that gem just as well as y'all have."

Damien smiled somewhat sadly as he drew his right revolver and began to channel Storm Flames through his ring. A crimson ball of light began to softly glow at the end of the barrel. "Otherwise, bring a family member for Elliana t' play with, because I will fight ya myself. " Damien had been personally asked by Kurogane to secure the Gem of the World for Namimori, and more importantly, for the future of the Stella Polare Famiglia. And Damien would not let his friend down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

Volts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Junichi smiled and rubbed his chin.
"Sorry about falling asleep" He said calmly. He then walked forward, into the light, so it was easier to see what he looked like.

"I haven't changed to much" He said, looking at his body. He put his hand on his chest and breathed softly.

"Well, I'll have to talk with Shun-san about that, but it'll be great to have you all working with us again like the old days" He said smiling. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone.
"No signal" He said as he put it back into his pocket after close examining the signal bar.

"Anyway" He said. "If you'd like, you can come to the Academy of Snow with me"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Eater

Volts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Damien shook his head and laughed. This was the Junichi he remembered. "Sorry, buddy. But the Academny of Snow already has waaaaaayyy too many trophies. It's time for Namimori football t' shine." He sighed and glanced back at Elliana. "It's a tempting offer certainly. I even would like t' see Chi, bless her crazy heart. But I've joined a family, and the boss asked me to do him a favor. The man saved m'life, so I can't very well say no. And all he asked me t' do is secure the Gem o' the World." Damien sighed. He had always wanted to fight Junichi, the legendariy strong President of the Academy of Snow, but right now it just felt...wrong. Damien quickened his breathing, trying to reach that perfect world he alone inhabited where all of time seemed to slow down. "So we'll be stayin' right here, where we are supposed t' fight." Damien's smile grew as he remembered the fights he had seen Junichi participate in. "Y'know, I always looked up t' ya because you were strong.Ya had the power t' protect those who depended on ya. Now I understand how ya could fight like that, sacrificing yerself t' save yer family. And I want t' see that power firsthand. I wanna fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

Volts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Junichi smiled and patted Damiens back.
"You'll do fine in the family" He said. He turned to face the opposite direction as his sky flames surrounded his body.

"I'll see you again soon then?" He asked as his body began to float in the air.
"I've gotta get back to the academy and report what happened to Shun-san"

Without waiting for an answer, Junichi was gone, out of the area, making his way back to the academy.
Part one of the mission was over, even though he had fallen asleep. He wanted to hear what Aomine and Xiah had to say about their part of the mission, but he'd have to wait.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   

Back to top Go down

Plot: Red Tree Park

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2