HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Plot: Red Tree Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Junichi Daccordo

Volts : 644

PostSubject: Plot: Red Tree Park   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Junichi made his way towards a park on the outskirts of Namimori. Red Tree Park.
The park was well known for having trees with red leaves. Something unseen in other places.
He took a step forward into the park and noticed nobody had arrived yet. He looked around some more, and noticed one tree was brightly lit.

"So the battlefield will be this place" He said softly. "Now, just to wait for the others and see who'll come along to battle"
He sat down on a bench and waited. He began to meditate, hoping the battle would end smoothly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

Volts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Aomine stood behind Jun spinning a knife around his fingers. "Why are we waiting?... Shouldn't we take this change to convertly sneak in to take the Gem back. I thought we were avoiding a fight" the plan didn't seem as thought out as Aomine thought. He said to himself if nothing happens he's going in. Whether Jun likes it or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Junichi looked at Aomine.
"If you want to go in, go ahead and be my guest" He said. "But once you get in there, tell me how you're going to get away from the hundreds of mafia guarding it"
He let out a sigh. "If you don't feel like waiting just a little bit, then go ahead and go in"
He got up off the bench and looked around.
"Plus, in a few minutes, we'll be surrounded" He said quietly. "If you can feel the other users with flames, you'll notice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Aomine looked at him, "This is a non-mafia zone. Having that many mafia here would be against the area. The CEDEF just suck at there job." He started walking toward the school. "I'm just going to check out the sites, besides I'm sure Xiah is bored too." He said waving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Junichi looked at Aomine and Xiah.
"Please be careful" He said to them.

He looked around the area some more and noticed nobody was coming around.
"Was all of this a trap?" he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:20 pm

[xiah's not there, he's at the shrine remember]

"Doesn't matter. If I die, they break the rules as the CEDEF. They fought in a non-mafia zone..." Aomine disappeared with only a few words. "trap or not, that gem is ours." He said finally before turning into mist and disappearing toward the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

Volts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Suddenly the wind slightly picked up. Around Junichi was the soft sound of "Amazing grace" on the violin. But the noise was nowhere to be seen. Just heard. But there was someone defiantly playing it. As the playing went on a very large black dog appeared from the bushes. It only walked up to Junichi until it was only a few yards away. It stared at him. Until the playing ended. As it ended the wind started to calm with it and the dog sat on the ground doing nothing.

{Icons_Teagan} {Character_Akimoto}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Junichi, startled, watched as the dog came closer to him while the music played.

"What?" He thought to himself. He backed away a bit, getting away from the dog, who was now just, sitting there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:43 pm

The dog barked once and a bullet came straight at Junichi. Since it was dark the bullet only appeared within him when it was only a few inches away. Though the shooter nor the violinist was seen . Only the wind ruslted the trees and the dog soon ran into the bushes it came from.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:25 pm

"Someones out here" He said softly. He went on to sit down on the bench and let out a low sigh.
"If you're not going to show yourself, and just sit around playing music and letting your little dog run around then run off, I have no time for you" Junichi said as he layed down in the bench.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Aki sighed from where she was. Her dog barked and ran out of the bushes, angry at what the man called him. Aki jumped down from her tree stopping him. "Mikael, a man like him isn't worth your time." She petted him While on her other hand was a long sniper gun. She turned to look at Junichi. "You made me get out of my spot.... Junichi Daccordo, 17. President of Snow Academy. Stubborn but loves he's subordinates...." She stood and faced him. "You pick bad hiding spots."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:02 pm

"Nobodies trying to hide" He said to her. "And wow, you know my name, my age and where im from, like that's supposed impress or scare me any"
He let out a sigh.
"I already know your little friend Michael from CEDEF sent you, and you should know that if you try to cause harm to me the others will show up to stop you" He said calmly. He let out a sigh again from his spot on the bench.
"Not that I couldn't fight for myself, I just don't see the need to fight a want-a-be mafioso"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Aki glared at him as her dog kept barking, "I'm not a friend of a CEDEF member, I was hired. I'd rather be a freelance than a tied down Family member in a cracked up school system such as Snow Academy run by an old geezer." She calmly said looking at him. "You'll need your friends. They just won't come. Xiah Yoh, knocked out has been knocked out, Aomine won't show."

She sighed and looked at the sky. "Im not here to scare you, or threaten you. Or even kill you. I do the job I'm hired for that's it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Eater

Volts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:34 am

Damien sighed as he sauntered forward towards the giant red tree, not even bothering to hide himself. Then agian, at his size, what could he possibly do? He shook his head, remembering how he ended up sent here. Takashi had promised him another guardian as backup, but for now, Damien was on his own. Damien patted himself, making sure his twin revolvers were still perfectly hidden under his clothing. Competition license or not, he didn't care to get arrested for open carry. Even if this supposed 'CEDEF' was controlling the area, it wouldn't do to show up for a mafia fight, only to be stopped from going all out.

Even as he thought of the upcoming fight, Damien's will began to flare up, constantly feeding on his desire to become strong. He was careful to contain his flame, stopping most of it from reaching the Storm ring on his right ring finger; zedekiel would probably have his head should the Storm Guardian break another ring with his Dying Will. As he approached the appointed zone, Damien heard voices and decided to listen in.

"Junichi Daccordo, 17. President of Snow Academy. Stubborn but loves his subordinates...."

Damien smiled to himself. "annnnnnnddd..... that's my cue." He cleared the tree that kept him from sight, and saw the cold warrior standing before him. "Junichi Daccordo? Nice t' meet ya. My name is Damien Lier, representative of the Stella Polare Famiglia. Sorry 'bout this, but boss ordered me t' make sure the Gem stays here. Ya seem like a nice guy, too." With introductions out of the way, Damien settled into a boxer's stance, relying on his incredible size to trick Junichi into believing he was a close range fighter. He was just about to release his Storm Flames when he realized that there was already a girl, aiming at Junichi. Damien cursed as he dropped his hands and straightened back up. "Damn, I got beaten t' the punch, didn't I?" Damien spat into the ground and stuck his hands in his pockets. "By a woman, too. I can't even challenge her t' fight Daccordo. Damn."

An idea occured to the chivalrous giant, and he grinned. "Hey, Don Daccordo, ya wouldn't happen t' have a Cloud Guardian or someone I could fight, would ya? It doesn't seem right t' gang up two on one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Aki suddenly put down her sniper, than took out her two revolvers. Aiming one at Junichi and another at the newcomer. She wasn't aware of a second person after Junichi and was ready to kill him to. "I wasn't informed I'd have two targets in one go. I should ask Mike about this...." She said calmly . Her dog stood growling at the new comer. She glared at him also.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Damien slowly took his hands out of his pockets, readying them at his hips. "Aww, now that just ain't fair. C'mon miss, can't ya cut a man a break?" Damien rambled, all the while keeping his eyes on her trigger finger. There wasn't a man alive who could avoid a bullet at this range, but if he kept his eye on the trigger, he had a good chance of getting out of the way before she could ever fire the bullet. Damien tensed his muscles and readied his incredible reflexes, using them as the trigger that would save his life. "Hey... Junichi? Ya wouldn't mind fighting her already? I...can't." Damien said, finishing lamely due to his complete inability to lie. He couldn't shoot the girl- but he had no such bindings about the dog, no matter how distasteful the matter would be. "Miss? Would ya mind puttin' down the revolver? I'm not gonna fight ya, but I'd rather not have a gun aimed at my heart, if it's all the same t' ya." All the while his eyes never once strayed from her trigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:32 pm

She looked at him and thought he was joking. With a monotoned voice she simply said. "No." This man was not someone she new nor was she informed of. But it seemed he was after the same target as her therefore maybe an ally. She stared at him but at the same time her instincts never faded from Junichi either, right now. Both men were her enemy. She was ready to fire and fight both of them at any time.

"If your letting my gender hold you back, I'll kill you..." Though either way she was ready to shoot at him. Her fingers slowly pulling at the trigger but not fully. She wanted them to talk or something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Damien smiled serenely. "It's nothing personal- I couldn't hurt a woman any more than I could make water flow uphill. I cannot bring myself to hurt you. I don't know why, but I can't." Damien's hands slowly traced their way to where his own revolvers were, ready to draw.

""If you're letting my gender hold you back, I'll kill you..."

Damien grinned, knowing full well what the future had in store for him. "Well then, honey, I'm gonna die." As he said these words, his killing intent flared up. And while he prevented it from going through his ring, it was a nearly palpable force. "Might I have the name o' my would-be killer?" He tracked her finger as she slowly pulled the trigger, so she wouldn't have far to pull in order to fire. "Ah. A professional. That makes things a bit more difficult, but still doable. Might as well do this now." Damien, never once straying from the trigger, began to taunt Akimoto. "Are ya a woman of yer word, or are ya chickenin' out? Pull the trigger! Kill me!" Damien roared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Akimoto just stared at him her face never changing. She thought in her mind this guy was really stupid to let gender get in the way of he's way of fighting. Women or not, it was he's life he was just letting go. But she also thought he was sincere and somehow good. He wasn't going to put up a fight, might as well pull the trigger. So she did. "Little words won't affect whether I fire or not."

After shooting him, whether or not it got him she aimed both revolvers at Junichi. "If you live long enough I'll tell you my name. For now I need to get him, besides your no threat to me right now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Damien saw her finger twich, and the world seemed to freeze for him. He released all the tension on his torso, throwing himself to the left. He saw the flash of the muzzle and heard the roar of the bullet as he drifted towards the ground, but he was well out of the way by then. Damien hit the ground, tucked, rolled, and drew both revolvers in a single, fluid motion. Drawing from years of experience, Damien sighted down the barrel of one, and squeezed off two rounds. Had he been aiming for Akimoto, his arm would rebel and refuse to rise, or his finger would revolt and fail to contract. However, he had instead aimed for the two revolvers in her hands, targets no smaller than what he practiced on for competitions every single day. "No threat, huh? There are so many things ya need that aren't you, I have my choice o' target." A thought occured to Damien, and with a mischevious grin, he decided to voice it. "Say, I think ya owe me your name. Wanna make another bet? If I survive this fight, let's go on a date. With my luck, I reckon I'm just game enough to pull it off - especially with stakes like those!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Akimoto only ducked and again aimed the gun at both men. This was getting nowhere to finishing her job. It wasn't that she was frustrated but more tiring and slow for a fight with two men. She stated at Junichi never taking her eyes off the prime target and lightly said. "Akimoto...." she thought about the date and thought it was absurd. She's a girl born to roam and kill not to go on dates and have leisure time. "You're crazy. You shot my hands just now. I wouldn't go even if you paid me. she than muffled a bit into her jacket and sighed. Her dog stood ready to bite he's head off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elliana

Volts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 pm

why was she even going to this place? Why had she turned her back on the family she had to join this little brigade of misfits? Well, technically Romon had told her that she wasn't obligated to the Dasha's as she had paid them back the money they had spent with the line of jobs she had done. And so she had agreed with the young man that approached her that day at the park, defending as best she could from the enemies. Agreed to stand as his guardian in exchange for the chance to fight back against those that had nearly killed her. What they had done was taken her pride as a fighter, an assassin, and that was not forgiven in anything but blood.

Not bothering to be cautious or try to sneak around, Elliana moved onto the path behind the female that had fired. The other was there, one of the other Guardians. she hadn't bothered to remember names or anything, just recognized him. Or at least she wished she could have forgotten names.

"It doesn't matter what gender the target it, an order is an order." She remarked in a calm tone, looking at the male she could barely call a comrade. His morals would be a hindrance in time in her eyes. Being unable to take down opposing fighters based on genders is a quick trip to death.

"If you are here to take what lays inside then you will find it a fool's errand. Leave now." She added, twitching her left wrist and letting the blades on her glove swing out and forward. Another second and the ones on the right popped out, but remained in the defensive position. "Damien, get serious or leave. If you are not to fight to your fullest you'll only be in my way.,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 am

Damien smiled. "Of couse I'm crazy, Akimoto. I just asked the lady who aimed to kill me on a date! But ya seem like the type who needs t' calm down 'n' relax a little, ya know? Life can't be all just pullin' triggers, or you're no different from the gun ya aim."

Despite all his bravado, Damien cursed as he slammed the revolvers back into the holsters, trying to think of some way to get around his moral bindings. He was failing the boss, simply because he wasn't able to pull the trigger. Then his savior came, in the least likely method possible. The Cloud Guardian of the Stella Polare Famiglia, Elliana. "Hey, Elliana! So nice t' see ya!" Damien pulled out his revolvers and snapped both of them open. With two simple shakes, Damien emptied the current rubber bullets into his pockets. Then, spinning both revolvers and throwing them into the air, Damien took out two 6 round loaders, filled with lethal, metal slugs. Then as the revolvers began their trip back down, Damien slammed the loaders into the guns, grabbed the firearms, and with a single, smooth snap, locked both barrels into place. As he completed this motion, his killing intent truly flared, and Damien allowed it to flow through his ring. The Dying Will Flame of the Storm appeared, ominously crimson in color, despite the low purity of the ring.

Damien's foolhardy grin was replaced by a slight smile, revealing nothing but determination. Attacking a woman was one thing, but allowing a family member to be hurt due to his inaction was another entirely. "Akimoto, sorry 'bout this, but I can't afford to lose now." Damien became most powerful when protecting his comrades. "[color=blue]Damien slammed the left revolver into its holster, ready for a Godspeed Burst if necessary. The right revolver was cocked and aimed at Akimoto. "Elliana, get her. Call for help if ya need it- ya can be sure I'll pull the trigger for ya. In the meantime, I'll take out the boss, end this little competition. Ya might not need it, but good luck." Damien nodded to his teammate before striding forward. "Hey, Junichi! Sorry 'bout that little spat, but I'm yer opponent. Ready yerself." Damien had no such compunctions about fighting Junichi as Akimoto. He snapped his wrist, and his right revolver flew into its holster as if connected by a string. Bending his knees and sinking into a linebacker's stance, Damien prepared himself for Junichi's attack. The Stella Polare Famiglia was here and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 am

Akimoto grew more and more impatient. She started waving the gun pointed at the man. "You two need to get out of the way! I don't care who you are. Junichi is my target " She pointed both revolvers at him. "If you fight him, I'll kill you. Gun or not. I don't care who I am. I'm paid to kill. " The dog was even shocked at her. It only stood there waiting for things to happen. She was ready to murder this whole family. Ignoring the girl she shot at Damien and quickly put her revolvers back. She grabbed the sniper on the ground and shot at the girl.

She suddenly got a message on her phone. She read it and started disappearing as cloud flames. "Don't worry. I'll be back. But right now. I'm paid to let you live. Be happy." She said before finally fading away into the darkness.

/sorry I'm leaving for a trip so I don't want to leave you all hanging with my character still there/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Junichi had dozed off laying on the park bench. He awoke to see that Elliana and Damien had arrived, and had apparently been there for some time. He yawned loudly and also noticed that the mafioso had vanished from the area.

"Oh, did I fall asleep?" He questioned himself quietly. He rubbed his eyes as his scarf fell off from around his neck and onto the bench next to him.

"Oh, hey Elli, Damien" He said, stretching, and finally standing up. It took him a bit to get situated, being asleep for awhile.
"It feels weird now that I am awake" He said quietly. "I know I was supposed to be awake to handle her, but it appears she left while I slept"
He frowned.
"And I really wanted to battle her" He said, picking up his scarf and wrapping it back around his neck.

"Anyway, back onto you two being here" He said.
"How long has it been, since the last time we saw each other?" He asked. He looked over at Elliana and sighed.
"Must have been some time, both of you look somewhat....different"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Red Tree Park   

Back to top Go down

Plot: Red Tree Park

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next