HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Life Goes On~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junichi Daccordo

Volts : 644

PostSubject: Life Goes On~   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:37 pm

The time was 8:30 PM, the sun was going down and the air was colder. The time was nigh and things were about to start. No turning back now. Junichi sat down on the steps of the shrine and looked up at the setting sun.

"It's time" He thought to himself. He looked over, the wind blowing his hair into his face, fighting his efforts to keep his hair out of it. He let out a sigh as he pushed himself up off the ground and looked around.

"Everyone should be here soon" He said. "Well, everyone who's participating in this"
He crossed his arms and leaned against a tree. His sky flame roared from his ring he recently received from Shun Tao.
"These rings will be great" He thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun Tao

Volts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Life Goes On~   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Junichis phone rang. Shun Tao was on the other line. Junichi picked up the phone and held it up to his ear.
"Yes?" He asked politely.

"Proceed with things smoothly Junichi" Shun said from the other side. "If things become to dangerous, return asap"

Junichi sighed. "Yes Shun-san" he said calmly. He hung up the phone and put it back into his pocket. He continued to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

Volts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Life Goes On~   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Aomine quickly walked up the stairs with he's hands in he's pockets. He looked more awake and alert than before. He stood in front of Junichi. "I'm not going to wait for the others much longer you know..." He said suddenly throwing a shuriken at a tree behind Junichi. "I'm sure Xiah can say the same..." Xiah dropped from the trees and landely promptly on he's feet. He had headphones around he's neck and carried a laptop. "Connections are better if I'm closer to the battle field. I'll stay at the shrine. Assuming this could be a rendezvous point... as well as if you need me I'll be on the battle field immediately." Aomine looked around and sighed, "And I'm suppose to the slacker.... where are they"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Life Goes On~   Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 pm

"I'm tired of waiting" Junichi said. "We'll go to Namimori, and if the Cesarino isn't there, we'll battle whoever is there"
He let out a sigh. "There's been a rumor of another family, not with earth flames, but with sky flames, who have risen out of nowhere and are now a very high maintenance family"
He rubbed his chin. "So if it's just me and Aomine, we'll be ok, for a small battle"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Life Goes On~   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Xiah nodded and walked into the shrine. Sitting behind the bell. He opened he's laptop and connected he's heaphones and took out he's own connector. And began typing. "I'm set up... you guys can headout." Aomine stretched he's neck and walked down the stairs. "I don't care who they are. We better get this done quick. The night time only lasts for awhile. Once the sun rises I'm out. Besides its night. Who can be expecting us other than the CEDEF who took the gem."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Life Goes On~   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Junichi nodded.
"It's time to get things started" He said calmly. He took off his jacket, revealing he was wearing a black t-shirt and was wearing a white scarf now. He put on a pair of gloves and looked behind him.
"Whoever is coming along, come" He said. "I'm heading out now"

He walked down the steps of the shrine and headed towards Namimori.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Life Goes On~   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Xiah pulled down he's goggles and began to type away and worked. Aomine wore a simple cardigan over a white button up and jeans. He had he's fingerless gloves and slightly emitted mist flames as he took a deep breathe. With Jun next to him he headed out ahead further into Namimori for the Gem.

"and go" Xiah quickly said pushing a small button on he's goggles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Goes On~   

Back to top Go down

Life Goes On~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1