HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Daniels Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naleen
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 848

PostSubject: Daniels Room   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 pm

For the RP involving Daniels Room
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sevflames.forumotion.com
Alexander
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Room   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Alexander cleaned around the house and made his brother's bed. It didn't bother Alex much because he knew that Daniel didn't have a strong body to start with. Alex was a very fatherly individual and a role model when it came to Daniel. However, he did worry quite a bit about his brother and only wanted him to be happy. He did work freelance on his free time, but he liked to help out with his family whenever he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naleen
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Room   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Daniel, holding onto the wall, walked slowly into his room, spotting his older brother cleaning his room.
"Thank you Alex" He said in his soft voice. He walked into the room, without the wall support, and gave him a smile.

"Eventually I'll be able to do this myself without your help" He said to him as he sat down in his desk chair.
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Room   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am

"You're welcome. I hope you can make a few close friends at school. I'm going to train after I get done with your room." Alex said in a calm manner to his brother, and hoped that Daniel was making some new friends now that he was going to school in Namimori. Alex had a habit of training and keeping his body in a good athletic shape so that he could take care of Daniel and protect him from any potential assassins. Right now, he had his mother take some vacation for a short time until they could get settled into Namimori. Alex was well aware that he couldn't take care of his brother all the time, but he felt like he was doing the right thing. Alex now was cleaning Daniel's window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naleen
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Room   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:43 am

Daniel sighed lightly.
"You know how it is at school" He said. "It's hard to make friends because of how protective I am over myself because of my weakness"
He got out of his desk chair and went over to his bed and got under the covers.
"Good thing there isn't school today, i'm starting to feel tired" He said as he wrapped himself with the covers.
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Room   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Alex grinned and wanted to have some fun with his little brother, and plotted like a sly fox. He got under the covers with his brother and then started to tickle Daniel in sensitive places above the waist. The reason for this behavior was to simply cheer up his little brother, and because he was bored. However, it did get quite lonely very quickly when there were no distractions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naleen
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Room   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Daniel glared at Alex, but it didn't last to long. He began laughing uncontrollably.
"A-alex stop" He called out to him. "You know how i hate being tickled"
He continued to laugh. He liked hanging out with his older brother. He was the closest thing to a friend he ever had.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniels Room   

Back to top Go down

Daniels Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1