HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Second Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junichi Daccordo

Volts : 644

PostSubject: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:05 am

Date: July 9th, 2012
Time: 2:15 P.M

Student Council Meeting Number 2
Students:
Junichi Daccordo
Aomine Kagurazaka
Xiah Yoh
Kyohei Kazeame
Chi Hana
Mikyuki Kirijo
Jaycalyn Wei Shun Del-lee or JD for short

These are the only students permitted at this meeting. Order issued by President Junichi and Principal Shun Tao.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by Junichi Daccordo on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:10 am

Junichi pushed open the door to the Student Council room. He and Shun-san had issued a second student council meeting. He hoped everyone would show up this time so they can have the discussion of the plans of what to do now, since Day one has ended with Junichi getting sick, but he's feeling better now.
He wore his black scarf and his black jacket, as he was still feeling the effects of being sick. He let out a sigh as he walked over to the side of the room and flipped open the blinds.
"It's raining today" He said quietly. He kept them open as the sound of rain seemed to soothe Junichis soul. He turned away from the window and walked over to the presidents chair and pushed it out from under the desk. He quickly sat down in the chair, with his knees pressed up against his chin and covered up with his jacket.
"Why does it have to be so cold?" He asked quietly. He then noticed that it wasn't rain he was seeing outside, it had begun snowing.
"Snow during the summer?" He thought to himself. "I guess it's something to do with the Academy of Snow" He said, chuckling.
He didn't like the cold to much, but he ignored it this time so he could hold the meeting with everyone.
"Now, I just wait" He said to himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobalt

Volts : 504

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 am

Miyuki wandered into the room today had been a decent day her for she wore her white and black school uniform today. She was thinking to herself about what this meeting was going to be about she was the newest member of the student council she felt slightly nervous and she keep freaking herself out by thinking of the worst possible outcomes for this meeting. Looking around she had noticed Junichi sitting there and she smiled and waved politely and took her seat thinking maybe she should ask Junichi how he was doing hopefully not mad but she never knew what she would get.

Feeling brave today she smiled at Junichi whom she was a bit nervous about and spoke in a polite manageable tone Hello Juni-Senpai how are you doing today? That's when she noticed it she called him Juni-senpai she awaited the approaching disaster that unfortunately had her name on it. though she could be overthinking things like she tends to do now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 am

Junichi blinked quickly.
"Juni-senpai?" He asked quietly. "Miyuki, you gotta remember I'm mostly Italian so I don't know most of the japanese honorifics"
He gave her a smile, and chuckled lightly.
"So you're the first one to show up today" He said calmly. He rolled around in his chair and held his arms out.
"Just gotta wait for everyone else to show up then" He said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

Volts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:47 am

Xiah opened the door and slowly walked in with a grim expression glued to he's face. In One hand was he's laptop like always and on the other barely holding Aomine on he's back. He looked heavy enough. Considering Aomine was taller and bigger than Xiah it would be hard for Xiah to carry Aomine. "I'm....I'm here..... Aomine didn't get up so I dragged him here" He said setting Aomine down on the couch. Xiah collapsed as well on he's usual seat gasping for air.

He saw no one else arrived and took the time to lay he's head down to rest. "I'' get some tea ready soon Junichi-san."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyohei

Volts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Kyohei arrived quite on time for this meeting, and (expecting that Xiah would be too lazy to stay awake) brought smelling salts and hot sauce to keep Xiah awake. "Wakey wakey, Xiah-kun~" Kyo mused as he held the smelling salt right under Xiah's nose, but still seemed cheerful about it. Still, someone else might find this gesture funny in an instance like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Xiah got up with he's flames on he's shoulders quite angry. "Glad to see you actually show up to this meeting Kyohei-san. But please keep that disgusting thing away from me." He said with a grim expression that didn't seem to leave he's face today. Xiah walked passed him to prepare some tea.

Aomine on the other hand was knocked out on the couch. Sleeping soundly, it seemed nothing could wake him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Junichi stopped spinning his chair and noticed Xiah had arrived, with Aomine trailing along behind him. He chuckled lightly and looked at Miyuki.
"Miyuki, this is Xiah and Aomine" He said calmly. He had figured Miyuki had fallen asleep where she sat, so he went on to another discussion.
"Glad you could make it" He said to Xiah and Aomine. "And yes, please"
He loved tea a lot, especially Xiahs tea. "Thank You" He said with a smile.

Junichi noticed Kyohei arrive shortly after the others.
"Hello there Kyo" He said quietly. He was still in his chair with his knees up to his chin. "Don't do that" He said. "Xiah will get you"

Junichi blinked, watching Xiah get angry at Kyo. "Please calm down" He said to Xiah. "Kyo, stop messing with them"
He looked over at Kyohei and had that, demanding look on his face. "They need their rest"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyohei

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:26 pm

"Okay Jun-kun~ I'm sorry, Xiah-kun." Kyohei said with a smile as he disposed the smelling salts. Kyohei decided to sit and wait for the others to arrive before he disclosed the information that he was able to gather that Aomine neglected to bring up. In the meantime, he smiled brightly and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Xiah put the cups on a tray and set down the tea next to each person. When he got to Miyuki he slightly bowed he's head. "Hello Kirijo-san" he said before putting the tray where it belonged and back to he's seat. He opened he's laptop and began typing like he usually would. "It seems the only people we are missing so far are Chii, and JD." Xiah sipped he's tea looking at the room. He wondered if the other two were caught up to what they discussed in the first meeting. He sighed, meetings should go faster than this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

Volts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Another meeting was set, and JD was to be honest ill prepared for it. He was busy training harder then ever since the last meeting they had. He let out some stress on some wanna be tough students in the school. The thing about JD's fights was, he never really sought them out they came to him. JD made a reputation of being the most foul mouthed, reckless, and best fighter there was. Of course people in the student council can challenge that but they never have. So when some knuckle heads wanna try there luck, they come to him and he finishes it.

JD just finished some cardio training from the morning and was on his way to the meeting. He was a tad bit late which didn't bother him much. JD was wearing a white tank top and hoodie over it, it was quite chilly the snow was falling outside, which made JD grin a bit. He was wearing black cargo pants and some sneakers.

JD walked into the student council room, holding a container of chinese food in his hand. He was enjoying his meat, he didn't have it alot he wasn't suppose to over indulge in meat but he did need its sustenance. Unlike before JD was more relaxed this time around. "So what's this meeting about?" he asked simply no tone in his voice, just simple and even pleasant despite his quick question to get to the point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Junichi stepped up from his seat and stared at everyone in the room. He crossed his arms and had a serious look on his face.
"We have come to this meeting to discuss some training" He said. "As well as discuss more things on our mission"
He looked over at Kyohei.
"Kyohei here showed me a picture of the leader and the right hand of the Cesarino Familia" He said. He wanted Kyohei to show the picture.
"Hand the photo to Xiah or Aomine and let one of them project the image onto the big screen behind me" He said as he stepped out of the way.
"As we wait, I want to talk to you about training" he said.
"Most of us just met each other, others have known each other for awhile" He calmly said. "However, a lot of us don't know how to work well together in a team, and to do that, I'm suggesting team training"
He sat down on a desk and crossed his legs.
"As for those who are training together, I'll assign the teams based on who's less compatible so you can learn more about each other and work better among yourselves"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Xiah typed and instantly projected it onto the screen, along with the curtains closing. "Sorry, I was impatient and researched what Kyohei found..." He said quietly. Aomine suddenly got up as well scratching he's head. He looked around to see most of the student council members arrived. "Ah, sorry. Wait. How did I get here?" Xiah coughed and looked at Junichi. "With this trainning thing you know I can't participate. Not for the reasons that I dislike working with people but I have some information I need to sort out until the battle."

Aomine drank he's tea and yawned. He stared at the tea and stood. "Oi Jun, we've known eachother long enough to know I do things my way in battle. So this meetings usless for me. I'll see you all at the battlefield. Besides, I hate all the other flames, especially the sun. I'll probably fall asleep." He said instantly walking through the door. Xiah stood, "Aomine-Senpai! Wait!" He grunted, it seemed neither he or Aomine could train with everyone this time. "I trust Aomine-senpai will do what he needs as the Vice President. And I'll do what I can from where I stand." As much as he would love to follow orders Xiah stays in the shadows as an underclassmen and doesn't even like to be noticed in the battlefield or at school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 pm

"I want Aomine." JD said simply eating his food not looking up. He brang a piece of pork to his mouth and chewed softly. After he finished and gulped it down.
"Team training is reluctantly I must admit a good idea, true strength can come from working together as a team rather then solo. I'll train with that asshole Aomine and with the others, so they know where I lack and I know where they lack. I respect the fact that Aomine can handle his own, but its not about that. Its about each others strengths and weaknesses and how to work around that."

JD closed his container of food, and set it down on the on chair next to him. "So what are the pairs Junichi?" JD said putting his hands into his pocket and leaning back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Spoiler:

Xiah sat down looking at JD. "I only started school this year and even thought I'm he's room mate I can already tell that Aomine has lots of faults. Especially that he lacks energy and concentration and loves sleeping. But when it comes to battle... him being on he's own is the best. Maybe because we're compatible in battle, where he does he's own thing and I stay in the shadows...." Xiah said than quickly becoming a wallflower. He doesn't speak much but when he does he's quick to close he's mouth. After all, he doesn't like being noticed. He stood up taking he's laptop. [color=red]["I should go too... I sent you all my analyzed data to your personal phones, please look at them."/color]

He than took a suitcase out from under he's desk and opened it on Junichi's table. There were 7 boxes, each with a needle, and a wireless ear piece. "Please take your boxes, when you get the time please inject the liquid into your neck. It'll take 3 days to get it to work in your body but its a way for when your in battle for me to collect data directly if you get hit.... well its experimental but better than nothing. The earpiece for all communication uses, I'm sure you all know how to use it." Xiah took he's box and Aomine's and left the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:47 pm

JD brushed his hand threw his hair when Xiah left too.

"Both of them such in a hurry to leave, without even hearing my reasoning. Junichi I have a theory, for why me and Aomine would make a powerful force if we worked together. While under meditation yesterday going over the details and aspects of all the Sky Flames. My lightning flame meant to harden and stabilize, what if that is used along with Aomine's mist flames. I guess a similar creation to Systema C.A.I but they never used Lightning along with Mist. My theory is to make Aomine's illusions so realistic and harden there properties where their mass would make them seem real." JD explained his theory to them, almost looking excited about it.

"I want to be able to train with him, to make sure we can get it down. But I guess we'll have to wait for the battle field in order for it to really come to play. Plus for me things come alot easier when in the middle of a fight." JD grinned holding his wrist band. He looked at the boxes Xiah left behind, he was skeptical about injecting stuff into his body.

Last edited by JD on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyohei

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Kyohei simply shrugged and injected the liquid into his neck and got it over with. "I wonder what your flaws are, JD~ Could be fun!" Kyohei said enthusiastically to JD with a wink, intentionally teasing the blonde. However, he gave out the photos just in-case anyone wanted some hard copies. As for him, he was just going to loathe going to war; but he would hold his tongue and put up with it. "You're theory will work very well, but do get along with Aomine. I believe it would be benefitial to co-op with Xiah, adding Rain to the Storm." Kyohei said more seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Junichi coughed loudly, trying to get everyones attention.
"Ok, Training partners for today are as follows:

Myself and JD, Kyohei and Chi Hana"

He read the four names alloud.
"We have 3 other members, but 2 are gone, and one, is kinda asleep" He said quietly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chi Hana

Volts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 am

Chi was staying late after class again to finish a small sketch of yet another flower which the art teacher adored as he did every piece she made. Her art skills were truly better then almost anyone else in the school. Chi wasn't planning on being late to the council meeting but she ultimately was going to be late anyways. You couldn't rush art, and if you did rush it, it would be ruined so every stroke had to mean something. And to Chi is was her very past, her very being, her every love. Every little petal was a moment in her life, every line, ever smudge, smear, drip, glop, piece, was her very being of her soul.

After framing her piece of artwork and putting it in the school gallery she trotted off to the student council meeting. She clicked her dress shoes down the hallway with her cute giggle and wave to everyone. It wasn't different then any other day really. Backstabbing her, backstabbing him, threatening a few girls who got to nosey in her life. Soon enough she made it to the door sliding it open as she trotted into the nice room. Her corner still gloomy but by the window so she got to watch the snow fall from the sky.

“Sorry art class~” she smile politely as he gave her pony tails a flick. She had just walked in long enough to spot JD and also catch a ear full of training groups. She growled lowly. She looked up at the kid who she didn't like from the other day. She wanted to plant her sword in his weak heart. Nothing more bothered her then his dislike for he style of art. 'Use spray paint he said. Not your blood he said.' she grumbled in her head. “Am I allowed to kill him in training?” she raised her hand as she spoke, taking her seat. Her eyes travelled to the boxes that sat on the table and the needle. “we starting drugs now? And what's this box.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 am

Junichi glanced over at Chi.
"No, you are not allowed to kill your partner" He said to him in a serious tone. "And if I find out you seriously harmed him I'll report you to Shun-san"
He crossed his arms and looked at her. "You need to learn to work well with the student council or I'll have to kick you out'" He said. "Everyone of us can get along just fine except you, and the only one you really get along with is JD and that's because you apparently like him"
He was annoyed at her question about murdering Kyohei during the training. "If you harm him in a way that stops him from from fighting in the next 2 days"
He stopped his sentence and just rubbed his forehead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   

Back to top Go down

Second Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1