HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junichi Daccordo

Volts : 644

PostSubject: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Couch In The Corner

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyohei

Volts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Kyohei came to Junichi's room and made himself at home while he could. "Hello Jun-chan." Kyo said to him with smile as he started to unbutton his shirt and lay on his bed shirtless. "I hope you don't mind me keeping you company because I'd really like to get to know you." he added politely to Junichi. Kyohei really wanted to have a relationship with someone, but it was hard because of his preference when it came to gender. In all honesty, he's had his eye on the President of the Student Council for a while now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 am

Junichi lay on his bed, covered up with a sack on his forehead full of ice.

"Kyo, you do know i'm sick" He said, coughing. He covered the rest of his body up as he shivered wildly.
"I've been sick since yesterdays council meet" He said quietly and softly.
He looked over to see what time it was and noticed it was 11:00 PM.
"I hope i'll be able to train the rest of the students" He said, coughing again. "We have a match against Cesarino coming up soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyohei

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59 am

"Do we really have to fight them? If there are so many similarities between Earth and Sky, then why can't we all just become friends and sort this out peacefully? Oh well, I suppose it can't be helped... Especially when the others think otherwise..." Kyohei said sadly, actually disliking the thought of fighting a family that was so similar to them in almost every way. "I did some digging and found that the 2 primary members of Cesarino are Daniel and Alexander Oswell. They're close brothers that attend Namimori Middle School. Kyo added in hopes of changing Junichi's mind about the whole operation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:01 am

Junichi sighed, his nose was stopped up so his voice sounded muffled.
"We can't handle this situation peacefully" He said to Kyo. "The problem is getting the Gem back to the academy safe and sound, and to do that we have to fight the other families that get in our way"
He looked up at Kyo.
"Thanks for that information" He said quietly. "Tomorrow we'll deliver that information to Xiah and Aomine"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyohei

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 am

"I know that, but I have this bad feeling that we'll be overwhelmed by the other families. I just don't want you guys to get killed in the process. This is what the boys look like, by the way" Kyo said quietly as he handed Junichi recent photos of Daniel and Alexander, revealing that they were indeed related by blood. However, Kyohei thought that the Gem was the very least of their worries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:15 am

"I'm worried to" He said softly. "That's why we're bringing in backup, first Me, and two others will come to Namimori and seek a battle with Cesarino, and if things start to look bad, that's when the backup comes in and helps us"
He grabbed hold of the papers and saw the two in the image.
"I've seen that boy before, the younger one" He thought to himself. He rubbed his chin and remembered he saw him at a diner in Shibuya once. Things aren't going to be easy after we go into battle he thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyohei

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 am

"That would be Daniel. My best guess is that he's the Earth flame user, but I'm not absolutely sure. The older hottie is Alexander. Word around the street is that he's very clever and smart. According to what I could dig up, the Oswell's are direct descendents of the previous Cesarino family. We could very well meet our match against them..." Kyohei said quite seriously before laying his head on a pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 am

"I think we should rest for now and continue this discussion for the meeting tomorrow" Junichi said. "I'm still feeling sick"
He sneezed again before almost dozing off.
"I'm also falling asleep, so tomorrow I'm going to send you to go get the other members so we can have this meeting"
With that, Junichi soon fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room   

Back to top Go down

Presidential Dorm - Junichis Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1