HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LunaYang

Volts : 541

PostSubject: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:30 pm

* Luna was sitting down on a bench in the Sakura path, allowing the light breeze of wind to ease her troubled mind. The day was sunny and hot, nothing out of the ordinary, although the heat was getting to Luna only because she has been vary busy getting things for Nozomi and herself. Luna looked around the area of beautiful Sakura trees, then at the people around her who were aimlessly walking around, she didn't think she would see or meet anyone hear at all only because she knows no one.Everything except the people calmed her down but that was only because they were loud, thus she sighed and looked up at the sky through the Sakura tree to her left. Her mind drifted off as she toned out the voices of the people around her, she became at peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elliana

Volts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Crowds, something she hated very much, yet here in these places that many lived it was nearly impossible to get away from. It made her nervous, being out in the open with so many people around; one could launch an attack and not be found with people mulling about. It was why she made it a point to avoid the big cities unless she had no choice but to do so for a job. There were few places that she could relax, even though people still walked about. The path she currently walked was one of those place. There was enough people to make the place seem lively, but few enough that she could take someone out if they tried anything.

It was strange to others, she supposed, that she would survey an area with a keen eye and suspect each person of hiding a weapon. Of being a fighter, a spy, or bait. But to her, it was her way of survival. Never let your guard down, always be on your toes. Even the most disarming and innocent looking person could be a killer, someone out to take lives and rise to the top. She knew it well, having seen what the mobs and mafias could do. Especially the ones who knew how to harness their auras like she could. Or well, was starting to be able to do. Those who carried weapons more dangerous then a simple gun or blade.

Stopping by one of the trees, Elliana adjusted her sunglasses so they sat properly on her face again. It was warm here, warmer then she was really used to. Russia had been a land that had more winter then any other, though a few select cities did carry warm weather. It was why she only wore a simple cream tank top with black lace on the borders and light denim shorts. Her jewelry remained on, never planning on taking those items off. She still wore her elbow length leather gloves, or rather Pardus. It was warm, but she wouldn't be without them on in an open area. Her twin blades were hidden inside her brown boots, strapped to her legs as always.

Letting out a breath, she swiped her bangs from her eyes and tightened the pony tail by grabbing near the top and pulling her hair forward. Even though she had been living in Japan for near two years, she still found it hard to settle in. Mostly for the fact she was still learning a lot even though she had mastered a few of the customs. Still, it was clear how she stood out with her taller height and long legs. She wished she could just return to Russia, even if the places she knew haunted her with memories of her father.

"I will walk with you again one day father.." She murmured in Russian, eyes focused on the ground. She knew in this world one could fall at any moment, it was a dangerous game that flirted the line of death and living. It all depended on staying one step ahead and being able to adapt quickly and make your steps up in the waltz of the underworld.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LunaYang

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 pm

*The sounds of chains rubbing together had instantly brought her back, it was out of place. Her instincts allowed her to quickly look at him and register him as not a threat…yet. In Luna’s eyes that guy was a gang member but of what she didn’t care because he walked around liked he owned this place and causing disruption and commotion. He has his paints half way down his buttocks and he wore baggy clothing with chains hanging and crossing over his legs, chest, and arms; In Luna’s eyes he was not a good fighter nor was he smart at all. She could not stand to look at him for even a moment more because to her eyes his life was a wasted life thus she faced the ground and closed her eyes and listen to her surroundings for anything.

Listening for a while she had almost heard everything around her that she could understand but then she heard a female say something strange. She could not understand what she said so she concentrated on her. Soon did she realize what it was not Japanese and she opened her eyes to look in the direction, sure there was a lot of people around but no one had stuck out like a sore thumb more than Elliana. Luna jerked up and raced over to her like the roadrunner running from the coyote and avoiding anything in the way before stopping instantly before going off a cliff and has a shacking affect of a board being bent then release to go back and forth fast. Nonetheless she was amused and curious about the lady so her actions may not always meet her intelligence level but it was fun and it was a part of what make up who she is… just random which tends to make people freak out or have some other affects. “Excuse me but I noticed you spoke another language, can you tell me what it was??” Luna asked with such a curious expression and interest and she obviously forgot her manners once again. *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elliana

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:57 am

A fighter's instinct was to never let your guard down. Every person was a potential threat; a possible opponent and life taker. Growing up in a word where Death was more a friend then a fear had taught Elliana to be aware always. It was better to be cautious and live then careless and just another nutrient farm for the worms and maggots. As such, she was only mildly prepared for the appearance of the rushing girl.

Instinct had almost taken her over, fingers poised over the sensitive button that would change her fashion accessories into her favored weapon. Her legs had shifted somewhat to have one in front of the other and her body was tense. She disliked people, more so when they approached rapidly. Perhaps it would have been better to stick to a little more crowded place, at least then people would provide a blocked area to give her a little more warning.

Moving her fingers away from the pressure switch under her wrist, Elliana kept her guard up still. slowly she reached up, smooth fingers gabbing the edge of her sunglasses and pulling down slightly. The female was taller, barely half a head more so then she was. Still, she acted like a child, running up and speaking in such a manner. Even being a foreigner, Elliana knew the protocols after having it beat into her and made to practice until her housemate was pleased with her performance.

Her eyes were cold, glare hard trained into her normal visage so much it was hardly noticeable when she was indeed ill-put and when she was just normal. for this it was the latter, she would be polite unless the female continued. Then there was no reason for her to stay nice, not like she was here to make friends, despite what the old crone that housed her thought.

"... I was speaking Russian." Simple, to the point. But she supposed that was her way, wasting time wasn't the best ideal for a hitman in training.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LunaYang

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 pm

*Luna had quickly taken note of everything Elliana did and had noticed that she was a fighter right away and if she did any more sudden moments well, let’s just say it might not end nicely. Although what she was doing was mainly harmless with good intentions in her own eyes. Luna was really interested in what type of fighting styles she knew but then had second thoughts because of the impression she had left on her was not the kind for such words of combat. Thus she continued to still be in awe of Elliana’s Russian nationality “ wwwwhhhh, that’s so cool! I guess that makes you Russian then right?” She said while becoming more and more exited, then she remembered her own place “ Oh, I am sorry you don’t have to answer that… Sorry for my intrusion but my name is Luna, how about you?” She said while scratching the right side of her head with her own right hand after moving one of her bags over to her left hand. After introducing herself she had taken a bow of respect and habit of the Japanese way. Sudden change of actions may have been strange or to be expected but for Luna it didn’t matter because this is just who she is, Random and sometimes unexpected .*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elliana

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Right, talking to people usually made them continue. She had forgotten since so many had opted to just pass her by rather then engage in conversation. In fact the only ones who held conversations with her was the old bat and those contacting her for her newest batch of orders. Even those last ones were short and done with in under a minute. the bat however was more one sided yelling then a conversation, save for when she said she was leaving and when she had to show polite manners.

While the childish behavior of the female wasn't meshing well with Elliana's mood, she knew that to walk away would be rude. she would love to do so, but her father had instilled manners into her, and she did everything to please him. At least she tried hard too, she wasn't sure what he would think of her being so far from home and going to school. He had loved Russia so very much, how much of that was because of the Dasha leader she could not say.

"... Yes, I lived there before here." She was hoping the girl would understand that she wasn't interested in conversation, though this girl, Luna as she introduced herself seemed to be the persistent and bubbly type. something that rubbed Elliana in the most wrong of ways. "I am Tasha." She never gave her name out, not when there were so many risks. Only those with links knew, but they lived in Russia. Not even the old woman whom housed her knew that Tasha was a cover name. Still, she returned the bow, if only for show as she pushed her sunglasses back into place upon standing straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylar Ratosk
Arcobaleno
Arcobaleno

Volts : 506

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 am

The wind blew softly as the pink petals from the sakura trees blew across the area. It kept to its name, as some may say.

Up in the tree sat a baby, some know him as an arcobaleno, others know him as a baby who happens to be smart. His animal, Tennie, sat on the tree limb next to him, fast asleep due to the soft wind. Skylar rubbed his chin softly and watched the two people down below talk.

"I wonder when things will start" He thought to himself. He fixed his hair, which had been messed up by the wind and crossed his legs as he watched. "I need to gather everyone in one area soon before "They" appear" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LunaYang

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 pm

*Luna was trying to concentrate on ‘Tasha’ although I guess it had never accrued to Luna that she was not telling her true name but that’s just her business not Luna’s. She had also seemed to be the type who would always be alert as if anyone was going to kill them. There were only a few reasons as to why people would act that way it was either they had a troublesome life with so much bad things to happen or they chose or was forced to live in such a life of pain or death. Although the outcomes for everyone is not always the same but then again everyone also has their reasons.

She had gotten the message loud and clear, ‘Tasha’ didn’t want a conversation but it was just meant to happen due to fait. While other like to think otherwise Luna had a strange feeling as if something were to happen soon “It is a pleasure to meet you but I must ask. What is it like in Russia?” She asked in somewhat of a normal tone with a hint of seriousness.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elliana

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:08 am

She was not leaving there any moment soon, that Elliana could tell. Well, she supposed it could be worse, it could be a pack of school girls staring and asking if she was a model or something like the time before. This girl seemed harmless enough, and only wanted a bit of attention and not trying to get too into her personal life. Perhaps she could indulge the taller female for a bit more. It was simple enough to recite a tale told many times.

"It's cold, like winter here. Except for longer periods where I lived. It's dangerous to live or visit where I was, before I moved here that is. I lived with my father, he worked at a factory and my nanny taught me how to cook and sled. I went to school there before I was sent to live with my Nanna here. It is.. different here,, but nice. Not many people trustworthy back home in Russia, people will take you off the streets."

Elliana wasn't lying, but she wasn't saying how she was involved with such trades. She knew the ins and outs, and how lucky she was to have the connections she did with the Dasha family. They cared for her and kept her when she could have just as easily been sold. she was grateful she learned so much and was able to rove her worth to them. She knew she could never pay them back, but she would try her best too. Her body tensed as she came across the new presence, one that was there for a while but slipped her awareness. That was bad, though it seemed whomever it was was silent and unmoving. For now at least. She'd keep aware of it for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LunaYang

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:43 pm

*Luna had seemed to change this girls mind about leaving, but she didn't know she was to busy thinking about what it was like in Russia. She could just image every thing she was told as if that was her life and the continued cold weather would be too long for her liking. Although the harsh sugar coated story always had it's loopholes that people either miss or just don't even mention. Nonetheless Luna had been given more information then what she wanted witch makes her think that little Elliana can trust her and that makes her even more happy. " I am glad to hear that you also like Japan, but it makes me wonder if you miss Russia because i have lived in a different area of Japan and just being out of it makes me miss it. Although i could not be as brave as to move to an other country like you." She said as she looked at the sky through the sakura trees while being haunted by the things that had happened to her family and her life. despite that she acted vary oddly; her right hand in a fist while fake tears ran down as if what Elliana said was touching and such a beautiful thing. Luna was also not really sure what to think of the figure and his pet in the beautiful sakura tree branch; she second guessed it was just two random and unmoving animals .*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees    

Back to top Go down

Calmed by the beauty of the Sakura trees

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1