HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

First Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JD

Volts : 521

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:01 pm

JD felt Chi's presence along with Junichi but a small smirk came on his face. Although JD hadn't known Chi a long time, he respected her they seemed pretty similar in a way. Headstrong and ready for any action. After Chi said what she had to. JD slammed his fist into his hand, not to hard though he didn't want to blow his hand away.

"That's what i'm talking about! Straight frontal assault. Who cares how many allies they have hidden, we will simply blow them all away." he said coldly.

JD payed no mind to the blood that Chi used to right on the walls. He really could care less about rules and school violations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

Volts : 538

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Aomine stared at JD than back at Junichi than at the wall. "When ya think about it. They might have even more forces. Hired assassins, secret members, allies. We're only what. 7 kids." He lightly said before leaning back again staring at the roof. "But whatever works. You guys can do whatever and I'll do things my way."

Xiah sighed at JD "For a elite academy you both sure act like delinquents."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

Volts : 644

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Junichi raised his head and glared at JD. The room began to grow cold as he sat there in his chair.

"We're not rushing into battle knowing little about the enemy" He said. "We need to train, learn new abilities to counter act the earth flames"

He lowered his head again.
"But if you really want to fight, go do so, but count me out, I'd rather do this the way we originally planned after the three day wait, so we can train"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chi Hana

Volts : 509

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Chi sighed looking at them with a pout. He art had been picked apart and had to be eliminated which made her sigh and grumble. “Then don't pair them up. Don't fight your counter part. Not that it matters for the poor glacier whore. She will sink like the titanic.” Chi laughed loudly and creepily taking her nails and scratching them down the rough chalk board. Her evil chackle went through the room. Even though she was an artsy person she was also a rather decent speaker and persuader other wise she would be back in prison.

Chi looked back at Junichi and giggled then at JD giving an even darker grin. “Exactly. If we strike them while they are weak we have an upper hand. And a more lovely flower will bloom. This is a game of survival not a game of freeze tag.” Chi stated as her pink eyes pierced the darkness of the room. The pinkette then walked back over to Junichi. Her slender body behind his as she dragged her hands across the males body from behind as she went up on her toes and put her head beside his ear. “Just let us kill them. There will be no worry.” Chi gave and evil grin before backing off him going back to her innocent girl routen. “o.k? Hehe.”

Chi then turned to the group and looked at Xiah grinning. “Im not a delinquent I'm just a bitch.” Chi gave a thumbs up then winked at JD. Her pink eyes turned to exchange a glance with Junichi's. “If your calling me weak you are wrong. I can kill even the most deadly of people in this school if I wanted to. Like that one girl who was talking to my boyfriend.” Chi giggled acting all innocent and sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:27 pm

"Don't do that behind me Chi" Junichi said in a serious tone. He raised his head up and rolled around in the chair to face her.

"Fine, go off and battle them" He said. "Me, Aomine and the other council members will stay back and calculate our plan of action and train ourselves to face them"
Junichi was getting very annoyed with Chi. He was feeling sick, and she was making it worse with the blackboard scratching.
"And I doubt you'll be able to kill the CEDEF, Arcobaleno, Freelance Mafioso, All the Cesarino, the Grandios, and any other ally of the Cesarino that will be there, guarding them because they know they're targeted"

"And I'm pretty sure Shun-san got onto you big time for that" Junichi said. "All you're doing is giving the school a bad name"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akimoto

Volts : 564

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Xiah stood pouring a hot cup of tea for Junichi. "This should make you feel a bit better. And Chi, he is right. As we fight we must uphold our name as well. By going in there and killing everyone is a burden to the academy. And your foul language isn't that great either." Aomine laid on the couch and looked at the sick president. "Jun-san, its your job as the president to give prompt orders and that this mission goes out well under Shun Tao's command. If you just give them orders to do whatever it'll be bad for the student council as well."

Xiah nodded and spoke again, "I agree with Aomine Junichi-san. Chi and JD should be our strongest forces but let's not let them do whatever. They could ruin everything. Though I trust JD to have more self control than Chi."

{Icons_Teagan} {Character_Akimoto}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun Tao

Volts : 505

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:34 pm

A light knock came at the door of the council room.
"Hello my Student Council"
It was Shun Tao, the principal of the academy. He had his arms now behind his back, cupped and stood there, waiting to see if anyone would let him into the room.
"I hope you'll let me in" He said, calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Aomine hugged a cousion and rolled. "No don't let him, don't let him see me being lazy." Xiah shook he's head and went to open the doors and opened one. After fully opening one door he bowed he's head slightly, "Tao-san its rare for you to show up at the student council office, please sit. "

Aomine sat up, slouched, still hugging the cousion, "Good Morning Tao-san."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun Tao

Volts : 505

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:09 pm

"Thank you Xiah, Aomine" He said, giving them both a smile. He walked into the room and sat down on the couch next to the presidents desk.
"I do apologize for coming in here at such a bad time" He said, looking at Chi, then to JD, then to Junichi.

"I hope i'm not interrupting anything" He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Junichi raised his head and noticed Shun-san had come into the room.

"Sorry for my appearance Shun-san" He said to the principal. "I ended up getting sick during the meeting"
He held his stomach again, feeling sick more.

"What brings you to the student council room?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Xiah closed the door after him and poured him a cup of tea. He gently placed it on the table, while walking back to he's usual seat he took the laptop back from Junichi's desk and than sat down in the shadows by Chi. He began to type once again in silence. Aomine sighed and sat up stright. "We were just discussing our plans against Namimori, some of us have mixed opionis. I think it's better for you to be here honestly. I mean Jun-san can probably explain it better if he wan't so sick. But yeah, what does bring you here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 pm

[OOC: Sorry something happened and the page I had open with Shun Tao won't open up again]

Shun Tao: "Hmm, seems like something serious is going on here then" He said, while rubbing his chin. He assessed the situation and looked at Chi and JD.
"You two are to stay here and help with the training" He said. "We have to do all of this in secret because most of the other students don't know about the use of flames and whatnot"
He looked over at Xiah. "It seems to me that some people are wanting to fight, before assessing the situation, and figuring out a plan of action" He said. "We're all going to stay here for the 3 days time, and I'll review your training, if I find your training good, I'll give you the rings needed to draw out some of your hidden potential"
He gave them a smile, but it was obvious that he was annoyed.
"Junichi just needs some rest" He said. "That's about all we can give him right now"

Junichi: "Thanks Shun-san" He said quietly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:24 pm

JD sighed and plopped into the couch his face full of annoyance. JD was very arrogant to things such as this, he already deemed himself the strongest person there is of course not counting Shun-san.He didn't feel the need to wait and hold back his power when it was always at the ready. He trained constantly everyday for years how much more could he need, but he remembered there was alot to flames he did not know which was why he joined the snow academy in the first place. He rubbed his eyes and listened to what Tao Shun had to say, and he wasn't surprised it was a full back up of what Junichi had planned. But the one thing that caught JD was wen Shun said he would give them the rings to unlock there potential. JD eyes went wide at the fact and rubbed his chin.

At first he though this plan was made from just fear and lack of wanting to go and fight them head on. But once Shun san agreed JD had to think it through again, he knew that Tao Shun was not a person who feared anything. One of the reasons JD admired him and also wanted to one day fight him. "If Shun-san says so, then fine. I just can't bare the thought of others looking down on us. But this patience thing is not my cup of tea, but so be it." JD said intertwining his finger, looking down at the ground hard. His eyes focused and brows narrow. It was easy to tell this really bothered him to no end. His anger was hard to diminish once it was already turned on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Xiah looked up a bit than back at he's computer screen. Just a few simple words from one man can change everything. He wanted to ask what was with him and Namimori's past but it was best not to at the current situation. He also glaced slightly over at JD. All he did was train, he wondered why JD wasn't the Head Of Athletics. But he's temper wasn't a good one. "Three days, to train, to analyze and to think of a plan. I'll try to get some devices for me to easily send data to you, and for you to send data back. I've alreadly started working on them."

Aomine drank he's tea and looked at the little piece of tea leave floating on top, a sign of good luck. "I'm sure we'll be fine. But Shun-san's desiscion is best. I can save my energy for the three days. Maybe Jun-san should start walking over there so he doesn't get motion sickness the day of and die out on us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Junichi: "I'll be alright Aomine" He said, coughing. "I'm beginning to feel better thanks to the rest" He let out a low sigh ad he leaned back into his chair.

Shun Tao: "Thank you JD" He said quietly. He put cupped his hands into his lap and looked around the room.
"This place needs to be cleaned thanks to the blood on the wall" He said. He looked over at Chi, whom he knew had done this to the wall. He then looked at the windows and let out a sigh.
"I hope the training goes well, my children" He said as he got up off the couch.
"I want you all to keep searching for the last two members of the council, and train yourselves to face off against the earth flames" He said, going towards the door. "Have a good day all of you" He said, giving them a smile. And with that, Shun pushed open the door and walked outside of the room. His footsteps could be heard going down the hall. Hellos and his being said to the students as he walked past them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chi Hana

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Chi looked at Shun as he walked in slowly walking over to her seat in the darkest corner of the table. It seemed like this was a meeting for the dark empire from starwars or something. She giggled to herself before she glared at Junichi. She gained a scowl but bit her tongue. She wasn't about to star a blood bath with these people. Sure it would be fun but it wouldn't be her cup of tea either. Chi allowed her head to nod. Her sassy attitude would have to wait. It was true this was an important matter nothing to have fun with.

Chi looked up at the blonde grinning, “Yes master~” he sweet innocent girl voice chimed through the air once again. The pink haired girl observed everyone. Training was needed, lots of training. Her styles were different from everyone else though. It would probably have like a second of briefing before it begins a violent battle. She smiled as she thought of a plan that could train them fast and make herself more powerful. However it would involve other students.

Chi gazed up around the room and Shun left. “ Training starts tomorrow~ 9 in the morning, sharp. If you miss the briefing not my fault.” She smiled as she stood up. “I also recommend come prepared for anything. JD I'd like you to come to ok?” she gave the cute squeak at the end. “JD~ We need to have a talk here.” Chi grinned as she sat on the table taking an apple from the small basket and eating it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Aomine slightly glared at Chi but than back at he's cup. Trainning definatly wasn't he's cup of tea. He usually just goes with it. All he could think of was doing was trowing he's knives and shuriken. But he had great aim. What else could he possibly train for? Other than that. He didn't like working with anybody. He stood and slowly headed out for the door. Waving at the others. "Don't be suprised if I don't show up tommorow. " He opened the door and walked out, probably to he's usual spot to sleep.

Xiah wan't that close to anyone in the student council but he had to respect them in a way. As he's posistion was probably the lowest. Though Chi's attitude wasn't his favorite. He stared at he's screen not typing. He raised he's right hand and clenched it before releasing it shortly after. I could use some trainning, it has been awhile since I last used my flames. Xiah continued to type again. "Don't worry about Aomine, He'll do he's job on his own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:11 pm

To be honest JD disliked everyone right now, to him all of the student council members seemed lazy and just plain old afraid aside from Chi. To him right now they looked like weaklings, and JD wanted nothing to do with weaklings but he had to associate with these people he was forced to. Which left him even more pissed off then he should be. He stood up and had to find a way to relax himself, he might start a brawl in the halls he was going to do something reckless he just didn't know what it is yet.

He felt like punching Aomine in the back of his neck when he left and had no interest in training with them. JD didn't like his time to be wasted, he had to suppress his rage for three days until he met with the ones that caused all his trouble.

He placed his hands in his pockets, and let out a sigh to ease his stress. Chi said she needed to talk him, and JD was feeling well enough to oblige her. He had nothing against her and saw Chi as the only member with some balls here, it was funny cause she was the only without em.

"What must we talk about Chi?" he asked her tilting his head her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Xiah sighed looking at JD and Chii. Unlike him they were the type to go over strength and killing over thinking and analyzing. He didn't hate them for it. But he was unfavorable to types like them. Those who think they are strong based on the number of corpses they have built. This was a school to train future Mafiosos. Not leading serial killers. Xiah stood closing he's laptop and headed for the door. "I'll see you all tommorow." And under he's breath as the door closed behind him Xiah whispered, "Train your temper as well tommorow Jaycalyn..."

He walked through the hallways knowing fully that each and every council member had there strengths. Aomine is independent on he's own but loyal, JD is filled with anger but strong, Chii is crazy but skilled, Junichi was leader for a reason, himself in the shadows. It was all just a system they built. Was it so unnoticible? The gem is important to all of them, and these key points must be noticed if they are to get it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Junichi let out a low sigh as he held his stomach still.
"Starting to feel a little bit better" he said. His face had become pale due to the illness.
"We'll pause the meeting for now" He said. "For now, we can rest and come back tomorrow"
He pushed his chair under his desk with one hand, using the other to hold his stomach.

"Tomorrow, after our brief meeting, I will start training myself" He said quietly. He pushed open the door to the room and stepped outside. "If anyone wants to train with me, be my guest" He said, as he pushed the door closed. He walked passed many people, getting heys, and others talking about how good he looked, and others talking about how rare it was to see the student council out here. He let out a sigh as he finally got out of the building and was headed towards his dorm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chi Hana

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Chi looked at JD smiling. Her psychotic side nearly died off by now. Chi stared at him softly as she sat on the table. Her fingers dragging across the wood to the fruit basket taking another fruit and eating it. Her curves showing through her uniform as her legs crossed. The star shaped pupils turned and grinning corner to corner. She wondered if she could go out with this kid by asking now or if she should just have a normal conversation. The pinkette looked over the boss giving a cute innocent wave of her hand.

“We need to make a plan for this battle. How about this. I'll take your counter part If you take mine. Clouds are higher then mountains. And Lightning can carve through ice.” Chi smiled. Her plan was for them to take each other counter part to avoid death of each other. And she had to protect the person she liked of course. She allowed her sweet giggled to go free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyohei

Volts : 511

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Kyohei had run drastically late due to the fact that he had to train some new members of the academy's baseball team, and he had to really run straight to the Council Room. However, when he arrived in the room, he took the liberty to thoroughly clean the walls of Chi's grafiti. "Chi-kun, please stop writing grafiti with your blood. I would prefer you use spray paint instead." Kyohei said politely with a smile to the psycho girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:09 pm

(OH man im sorry Chi i didnt see this until now sorry for keeping you waiting)

JD listened as Chi spoke to him, of course she earned his respect and even trust. True Chi was different then normal, but JD wasn't that normal himself. He had nothing wrong or against her. He folded his arms in response to her plan. "That's a good idea, I'll take you up on your offer Chi. Although to be honest I was intending to just take out everyone with my own power, but even that is a little to much on my part." he said with a light smile.

He looked at his fist for a moment. "But I know I can count you to have my back, more then these other guys." JD would hold his fist towards her, for a fist bumb. Something he did to acknowldge all of his true companions.

JD looked at the new comes who was drastically late. "Your really late man, no point in being here no more." he said simple and bluntly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   

Back to top Go down

First Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2