HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

First Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akimoto

Volts : 564

PostSubject: First Meeting   Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Within the outskirts of Shibuya is Snow Academy. A private school specializing in training young students who are either to service or lead a Mafia family in the future. Also a school to train freelance Mafia. Which are very rare occasions. Led by Shun Tao for many generations the school is very secluded and on its own. In the years at the academy students must learn to fight, as well as deal with affairs. The student council carefully chosen by Shun Tao also run the school under him. Choosing only the best ones to lead the students.

Last edited by Akimoto on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

Volts : 538

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:24 pm

It was only noon yet Xiah decided to go to the student council room early. He walked into the room on the top floor of the school. Secluded to the main building, next to the courtyard. He carried he's laptop. He walked in to see Aomine peacfully sleeping on the couch with he's headphones on and cold tea on the table. Seeing the cold tea he assumed Aomine has been there for awhile. He took aomine's cup and dumped the tea out the window and poured himself and Aomine a fresh cup of Earl Grey Tea.

He sat near a closed window and sipped he's tea silently. Opening he's laptop he began to type. "Now than, Namimori Middle School was it...." Next to him was also some files and data gathered about the CEDEF and even Namimori students. He quietly waited in the room for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

Volts : 521

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:42 am

The time was noon, and JD just finished his timely jog around the track just one of his daily work out routines. It was pretty warm outside, but that did not excuse JD wardrobe. He had on his school sweat pants and running sneakers. A small blue towel to wipe his head of sweat, but JD lacked a shirt on his body. He was sweating but not enough to take off his shirt. It wasn't that he was a show off, although sometimes he can be it was that he simply didn't care for the rules or consequences. It was such behavior from a student council member, that made others wonder why he was chosen to be one in the first place. He got into a lot of fights and rough housing, but he wasn't a thug or a delinquent. He got high grades in just about all his classes, it was just his behavior that needed work.

JD walked into the student council room, drinking his bottle of water. While wiping the sweat from his head, shacking his blonde hair around. There was supposed to be a meeting or something, JD got texted but since he was only the third person there he knew he was a bit to early. He grunted and looked at Xiah, who was always so quite and at work every time JD saw him. Here again and Xiah is at work, typing something for the student council. Then there was Aomine who of course was sleeping like always, but JD could grow to like him a little since he was very care free. JD finished his water bottle and tossed it to the garbage. "I hate being early makes me wait for people. I rather be waited on then doing the waiting." JD said out loud to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Aomine slightly awoke at the water bottle being thrown in the garbage and sat up. But only to drink he's tea and looked at JD. "Good Morning JD..." He said quietly than right back to sleep on the couch. In an instant he was knocked out. As if this meeting wasn't even coming. He was just there to restore some energy back.

Xiah sighed watching Aomine awake than back to sleep. As same with JD. He noticed he finished he's tea as well and went to pour more. On the way pouring a cup for JD and placing it on a table near him. "If you haven't noticed we're all just early. Why don't you run around the town and return. I'm sure the meeting would begin by than." He took the kettle and refilled Aomine's tea and than sat back down back to typing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

Volts : 644

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Junichi fixed up his tie, brushed dust off of his pants, and put on his black scarf and headed towards the door of his room to leave for the meeting. He then remembered that he had forgotten to put his shoes on, so he turned around and went to get his shoes. He put them on and let out a low sigh. This was the first meeting the group has had in a while. He wondered what it would be about. He finally got off the bed and brushed his hair back, the little spot of blonde on his hair, now hanging over his forehead. He now went to the door and turned the knob and pulled the door open. He gave of a smile as he headed towards the student council room.

Junichi lightly knocked on the door of the student council room. He poked his head inside and saw that JD and Aomine had already made it to the meeting.
"Sorry I'm late guys" He said to them. He blushed a little and chuckled lightly. He pushed the door open more so he could walk in. He put his bag down on the large table at the front of the room and sat down in the chair that was placed there. He cupped his hands together as he bobbed his head back and looked up at the ceiling.

"I really am sorry that I was late" He said. "I forgot to put my shoes on and I had to brush my hair" He chuckled some more, then sighed.

"Hopefully we can get everyone else here as well" He said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Xiah only slightly bowed he's head while Aomine remained sleeping peacfully on the couch. Xiah got up to get a cup of tea for Junichi and put it on he's desk and slightly bowed he's head again. Than went promptly back to he's seat and typed on he's computer. "your not late, the other members haven't even arrived. It's just us." Xiah said with he's monotone voice.

Aomine suddenly awoke again and sat up only to sip he's tea. [color=yellow]["Jun is here, did the meeting begin?"/color] he asked, only to be followed by Xiah shaking he's head. Aomine looked at Junichi "Morning Jun-san, excuse me. I haven't gotten much rest... so..." without even finishing he's sentence he went right back to he's nap. Probably because most of the curtains are open and that the sun was illuminating the room quite brightly that made him so tired.

Xiah sighed and continued to research into the CEDEF files.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Junichi blushed.
"So we're the only ones eh?" He asked. He noticed he had a cup of tea. "Thank you Xiah" He said, before noticing Aomine had fallen asleep. He took a sip of his tea and looked at a paper that was sitting on his desk.

"The time's coming" He said. "The time for the Gem to come back to the Academy"
He put the paper back down on the desk and looked out the window.

"I wonder what's keeping everyone else?" He asked aloud. He looked over at Xiah who was looking into CEDEF.

"Did you find anything out?" He asked. "The only CEDEF member I know of that's in Namimori is Micahel Ignazio, and that his flame is unknown to everyone outside of CEDEF"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Xiah sat at he's desk for a couple minutes before finally getting up and showing Junichi he's laptop screen and a stack of papers. Xiah backed up a bit before saying, "This is what I could gather so far. On Michael and the flame users in Namimori, as well as the arcoboleno there. Namimori is a non-mafia zone as you remember but with the Gem there without our knowledge is basically asking for a war." Xiah went back to he's seat and looked at him.

Ao mine finally got up and rubbed he's eyes "i don't like it there, too much sunlight. Not enough places to sleep." He was finally up. "someone close the shades. Too bright. " Xiah nodded and promptly closed the shades. "i think the student council is more than enough to defeat these amateurs. Some Namimori flame users don't even fully acknowledge there power and use it to the fullest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Junichi listend as Xiah explained what he had gathered. He studied the screen intensively and memorized the information.
"So, Michael has the very rare Snow Flame eh?" He said to himself. He began to rub his chin as he began to think about the arcobaleno.
"I don't think we have to worry about the Arcobaleno for awhile at least." He said. "Skylar is still out searching for the rest, so we can at least hope they don't return during the mission"

He raised an eyebrow when he heard Aomine. He chuckled a bit. "I'm sure you'll find a spot to sleep Ao" He said to him. He got up from his seat and walked over to the windows. He grabbed hold of the strings that were used to close or open the blinds. He pulled them down, closing the blinds, making the room somewhat darker.

"We can't underestimate Namimori" He said. "We have to deal with the Cesarino, possibly the Grandios, Varia, CEDEF, and maybe the arcobaleno" He went back over to his seat and rubbed his chin some more. "The Cesarino are all earth flame users, but luckily for us, there are only 2 or 3 members of that family, but it's still going to be tough, since we've never faced off against an earth flame user before" He continued to ponder on how the mission would play out.

"If all else fails, we may have to pull back and rethink our plans" He said to the council.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Aomine nodded at Junichi while half asleep. "Just as long as I'm not fighting any sun flames I'm all good Jun-san" As the vice president Aomine seemed very lazy in he's behavior but he was in no mood to deal with silly flame users of Namimori. Since he regarded them much lower than Snow Academy. But the thought of other families made him a bit more serious. "For a non-mafia zone they sure have a quite a number of mafia related families."

Xiah coughed silently than spoke. "Junichi-san is right. Right now its the student council against so many different groups. I think our biggest problems would be the two families and the CEDEF. Possibly the arcobaleno Skylar due to he's must wisdom. He might be trainning them as well." Xiah went toward the laptop he gave to Junichi and typed once again than showed the screen to Junichi. "This is as much data I can get on the Earth Flames. Since there more rare gathering data was hard. The only time we can actually analzye these flames and think of a counter attack is through a battle exprience with them. That's why the Cesarino is one of my worries."

Aomine yawned, "Xiah, make me a print with a more condensed version of this.... oh.... can I have more tea?" Xiah promptly nodded and walked to pour him some more tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Junichi nodded. "Namimori is well known for being non mafia related, but it's more well known for the amount of families hidden within its walls" He said lightly. He looked up at the ceiling. "I haven't been to that place in years, and was hoping not to have to go back, but with this Gem issue, I have to" He listened to Aomine talk about not wanting to battle the flame users.

"We may have to Aomine" He said. "If we do, don't let your guard down for an instant" He looked over at Xiah who was coughing a bit. He listened to him explain the current families in Namimori, and then his glance went towards the computer in front of him.

"These earth flames will become troublesome" He said to him. "Each one is a sort of, counter measure to our own flame abilities" He let out a low sigh. "The bad thing is, there is one flame that nobody knows about, not even the Cesarino know about the flame" He pushed the papers on the table back into the shelves and continued to read the information on the screen. "If we go have a battle, I think we should keep it a small and simple battle, I'll stay here to analyze information sent back here" He said.

"We need to be extra cautious about how we handle this battle" He said. "The Cesarino, are the most troublesome family, our leader, Shun Tao has had issues with them in the past, before the current family members"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 am

Aomine dranked he's tea with a smile and sipped quietly. "Honsetly Jun-chan. I'd rather have you in battle. Your our president. Who'll keep us in check on the battlefield? A communication device? I don't think so." He put he's cup down and leaned back. "If there earth flame users in Namimori we shouldn't worry too much right? Theres only two of them. Don't get me wrong I'm still catious of them without a doubt. And having it in Namimori, its obviously these battles shouldn't be big. Or else it'll come to bite us back."

Xiah holding the kettle standing next to Aomine nodded, "I agree. You should lead us in the battle field. I could stay back here and send you all the needed information to your cellphone, I am In charge of foreign affairs. Especially if Tao-san has past issues this won't be a light fight as we intended."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:22 am

[OOC: Reason for him staying behind is so I don't have to fight myself lol.]

Junichi looked up at Aomine. "I'd like to be in the battle, but I don't think i'd be able to hold myself back" He said, chuckiling lightly. He lowered his head. "If you really want me to go, i'll go" He said to Aomine and Xiah. "I think we should hold some of our strength back" He said to them. "I'll go with Aomine to the battle field, Xiah, you stay behind, just in case things get bad and you're required to help us" He crossed his arms as he leaned back into his chair.

"These battles won't be to big, but we can't be to sure" He said. "There have been instances like these when people battle others who they thought weren't very strong, and they ended up losing the battle because of some tactics the others had"

He rubbed his chin lightly. "Tao would want me out there" He said lightly. "It's decided, I'll go with Aomine to the battle field, Xiah, you stay here with Chi when she decides to show up to the meeting and fill her in on what she needs to know"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:37 am

[THAN FIGHT AKIMOTO, I DUN WANT 3 CHARACTERS IN THE BATTLE FIELD LOOOLLL]

Aomine grunted and hugged Xiah while he was sitting. Making Xiah almost spill he's tea. "AHHH I take it back, Xiah switch places I don't want to go!" Xiah sighed and pushed him away. "Excuse me good for nothing lazy vice president. What can you do with the data recieve turn it into a pillow to sleep on? Wake up once in awhile and do something for once." Xiah said harshly and put the kettle on the table while sitting on the couch next to Aomine.

"I dunno where Shun gets these student council members. Is it based off our bad points? Cause Xiah as a freshman your not innocent and cute at all" Xiah sighed, "This is a school raising young mafiosos we're not cute. That's another thing. The arcobalenos will probably help the Namimori students as they are not part of us and more with the CEDEF. They might be weaker but as you said. They might have tricks up there sleeve. Espically with Michael."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:47 am

"JD, do you have anything to say?" Junichi asked, looking over at the secretary of the student council.

He started to laugh at Aomine and Xiahs actions against each other.
"Someone needs to come with me" He said lightly. He stood up and pushed his chair under the desk and leaned against the wall.

"You two can stay here and I can always take JD with me or Chi" He said to them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:22 pm

JD was standing looking out the window through the whole conversation, he listened to every word and took in every bit of information. His arms crossed and his stare was serious although he was just looking at the students of the academy. The president of the student council asked him for his input, JD wasn't much of a planner he was more of a doer. If it was truly up to him, then it would full frontal assault from the moment the gem of the snow academy was taken. But it wasn't up to him, and probably a good thing that it wasn't.

JD answered Junichi. "I'll be happy to go, by myself or with anyone for that matter. I wanna see these earth flames with my own eyes. They took something that belongs to Snow Academy, the moment they took it they already had it for to long. I intend to get it back at all costs. I will not have anyone look down on my school." he said back harshly, he felt strongly about this. The reason he joined Snow Academy cause he wanted to ally with strong people and face other that were strong. JD has to much pride when it came to him and his school. His lightning flames sparked for a moment, around his hands. His anger was being to hard to hold back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Xiah takes out he's phone and starts typing in it, researching a bit more. He sends an mail to every council member on all the needed data and information. "I guess I'll be the only one staying behind them." He said unless Chi wanted to stay.

Aomine leaned back on the couch again yawning, "Okay whatever. Let's try to take the fight at night? Or else I have to use my flames to make it dark." While sitting on the chair Aomine began to doze off once again. Xiah on the other hand listened well to JD. "JD save it for the battlefield. You'll have plently to be angry about there...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Junichi chuckled a bit.
"I'm glad that some of us are all on the same page then" He said lightly. He went back to his desk and sat down.
"We will wait, at least 3 days, before we go to Namimori at night and declare battle on the new flame users" He said to the council.
"It sounds like a long time, but it gives us time to get things free for that day, and anything else taken care of"
He shuffled through some papers.
"I hope that it's ok though" He said, looking at the others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:36 pm

"Declare battle? ya mean war? Its going to be one heck of a fight." Aomine said before finally dozing off once again. Xiah nodded and looked at Junichi, "we should have another one of us not in the battle. And while the fights are going on they go in to take the Gem." Three days did seem long but it was just enough to time to think of a plan and maybe even spy on Namimori area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

JD scuffled as he stood looking out the window, then when he heard Junichi's response. He turned around to look at him. "Three days...thats a awful long time." he said leaning back on the wall, with his arms crossed again.
"But i suppose your right, my master always tries to tell me patience is key to any battle. What exactly should we do in the mean time?" he asked scratching his head. "Meh I need a shirt." he said going to his bag that he left in the student council room earlier.He pulled out a white shirt and placed it on taking off his little towel. And putting that on his neck again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:04 pm

"Three days may seem like a long time, but it gives us time to think of a plan" He said. "And about taking the gem, I don't think taking it to early is the best plan, especially since the one in the school right now, is a decoy"
He looked around the room.
"We can't just go in there and steal the gem in the first place" He said. "The best time is to steal it while it's being transferred to the underground area where it's being sealed off"
He rubbed his arm lightly.

"We can also train for a bit during the next 3 days, to get some new abilities, learn how to control our flame usage more" He said. "A lot of us haven't battled with each other before so it'll be good to have a few one on one and two on two battles soon"

He watched JD get a shirt out of his bag that had been left there from his earlier trip to the council room.

"Things will be getting hectic soon, as we're still trying to find our Treasurer and Athletic Adviser also"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chi Hana

Volts : 509

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Chi Hana was running late for her meet as always due to the fact she put her art before everything. Yet another beautiful piece of oil pastel that created a blood flower. Now that she was done it was time to get to her school duties. Even though they weren’t really much of school duties. Chi walked up the stairs slowly hearing some talking from the classes about her. Chi's smile went from innocent to murderous as she couldn't stand the gossip about her, and she had her new targets acquired already.

Chi soon made it up to the floor the meet was on. She was giving a dark grin already as she stood outside listening onto the conversation. He face turned wicked and twisted as she opened the door sneaking in and staying in the dark corner were no one would notice her. The pinkettes mouth soon doused with red as she bit her finger drew blood and started to write on the rooms wall. Her hand moved quickly and violently across the wall making japanese kanji. She laughed loudly before walking out. “ Hehe!” her innocent girl laugh broke the small bit of silence that was made.

On the wall, written in blood was “Kill them all” about ten times. Chi looked at Junichi and laughed softly. “It's simple we don't let them live and take them out before they take us out.” her voice chimed through the air as her hand dripped in blood. “ Earth flames or not. The sky is above it for a reason. Without us the earth would just be a barren wasteland, dead and infertile unable to support life.” she laughed softly smiling at JD as if there was some sort of admiration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 pm

Junichi had a sudden cold chill. He looked over at the door and shuddered somewhat.
"Chi's on her way" He said calmly. He was still shuddering, he had no problem with her, but he could tell when she was coming because of the cold chill that would go through the room. The cold chill got colder as she made it to the door of the council room. He saw the door open but couldn't tell if anyone had come in. However, he knew she was there. He heard her laugh and continued to hold his composure, her laugh breaking the silence in the room.

"Chi, I wish you wouldn't write that kind of stuff on the walls" He said. "Shun-san wouldn't be to happy to have to pay another cleaner because you wrote Kill them all on the walls" He tapped her on the back lightly. "It's not that easy" He said. "We may end up having to fight all of them at once, because they're all in one area, Cesarino, CEDEF, the Arcobaleno, and other families possibly"

"The earth flames each have a different role, I know of some" He said. "I know that the Forest Flame, drowns out the Sun, Desert over runs the Mist, Glaciers block out the Clouds, I don't know about Earth, but that's about all I know" He then chuckled a bit as she looked at JD. He could tell she admired him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circut

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Aomine suddenly woke up with chills and leaned closer to Xiah staring at Chi. In the meanwhile Xiah sighed as he stared at the wall she written on. "Its going to be a pain to get the blood off. And it smells eventually." He said typing on he's phone. "Plus creepy. Just say what you mean, don't need to smear blood all over this fine room."

"Whatever Eath flames can do we can probably find some way to beat them. I mean, nothings invincible. How hard can killing rocks and sand be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junichi Daccordo

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:35 pm

"Well, Shun-san had a very tough time facing off against the previous Cesarino, and you know how strong he was back then" He said. "We just can't let our guard down no matter what happens"

He sighed lightly, holding his stomach. "I'm beginning to feel sick, I'm going to sit down and rest a bit" He said, going back to his seat. He sat down in it and layed his head down on his desk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   

Back to top Go down

First Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next