HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum remake is in the process. Updates will be made and character sheets updated as well. Hope you have fun with how things are currently. Sorry about how things have been!

Share | 

A trip?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

Volts : 521

PostSubject: A trip?   Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Alphonse was walking, he kept wondering why Alexander called him and told him to go to his house. When he got there, he called him, but no one answered. "Damn, why did he call me if he wasn't going to be in his own house - he thought - Oh well, I'll just go back to my place." Alphonse retreated and went to the direction of his house, not knowing what would happen to him now.

Last edited by G. on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

Volts : 523

PostSubject: Re: A trip?   Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Michael walked in front of the young boy, his hands inside his pockets. He looked over to the side as he noticed the boy walking towards him. He stepped out of the way and looked at him closely. He recognized him as one of the kids who was going to Namimori with an earth flame.

"Hey kid" He said to him. He leaned against a nearby tree and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G.
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: A trip?   Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Alphonse stood up for a bit. He gave a quick look to the one who called him. He didn't know who he was, so he prepared himself in case the guy attacked him by surprise. "What do you want?"- he asked politely - I've never seen you over here..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

PostSubject: Re: A trip?   Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:59 pm

"Woah there" He said to him. "No need to be over protective"
He crossed his arms as he watched the boy.
"I'm Michael Ignazio, from CEDEF" He said. "I'm just patrolling Namimori"
He continued to watch the boy in case he tried anything. He was well prepared for an earth flame user.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G.
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: A trip?   Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:24 pm

OoC: (I don't use Earth Flames btw, I'm lightning)

IC: "CEDEF? That's something I've never heard of..." - Alphonse said as he relaxed a bit. The man he just met had an awkward air around him. He still looked at him not trusting him. "So, what do you want" -he said crossing his arms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Ignazio

PostSubject: Re: A trip?   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:42 pm

OOC: [If you're in the Cesarino you'll have to have an earth flame equivalent to Lightning]

"I see that you still don't trust me" He said to him. "The CEDEF are a sort of, order type mafia that work for the Cesarino Familia, but are mostly independent. We keep to our selves until something happens that need us CEDEF to reveal ourselves" He continued ot lean against the tree. "You don't need to worry, I won't attack you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G.
Cesarino Familia
Cesarino Familia

PostSubject: Re: A trip?   Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 pm

After listening to the man, Alphonse gave a quick sigh, and scratched his head: "Cesarino Familia? Why does that sound so familiar to me? Damn memory of mine." Alphonse tried to remember but he couldn't do it. "Anyways, why are you here?" - he said while relaxing and giving a quick grin to the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip?   

Back to top Go down

A trip?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1